Pearl Jam - one of the finest live bands ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's obviously a busy day at work today...

6 shows...

Played Once
Sometimes, Mankind, Thin Air, Off He Goes, Long Road, I Am A Patriot, Blood, Last Kiss, Down, Bu$hleaguer, Love Boat Captain, Cropduster, Gimme Some Truth, Faithfull, Wishlist, Lukin, 1/2 Full, Spin The Black Circle, Crown Of Thorns, Breath, Sonic Reducer, Hail Hail, I Believe In Miracles, Deep, Nothingman, All Or None, I Got Shit, Garden, Inside Job, Parachutes, Alone, Come Back, Footsteps, Once, Leatherman (x35)

Played Twice
Animal, In Hiding, In My Tree, Grievance, You Are, Thumbing My Way, Daughter, Whipping, Red Mosquito, Get Right, Evacuation, Untitled, MFC, Go, Know Your Rights, Makes No Difference (Ed w/ My Morning Jacket), Low Light, Insignificance, State Of Love And Trust, Smile, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Severed Hand, World Wide Suicide, Marker In The Sand, Army Reserve, Immortality, Green Disease, Not For You, Why Go, Life Wasted, Wasted Reprise, Man Of The Hour, Leash, Glorified G, Comatose, Last Exit (x36)

Three Times
Better Man, Crazy Mary, Save You, I Am Mine, Present Tense, Porch, Black, Rockin' In The Free World, Dissident, Jeremy, Indifference, Baba O'Riley (x12)

Four Times
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Yellow Ledbetter, Given To Fly, Alive (x4)

Five Times
Rearviewmirror, Corduroy (x2)

Six Times
Even Flow, Do The Evolution (x2)

hmm... now how many u2 songs have i heard at every single concert i've been to? :hmm:

djerdap said:
Almost all the shows you´ve been to are one of my favorite bootlegs. Especially the Jones Beach 2000 show. That´s one of the best setlists ever. I´m a big Vitalogy/No Code fan.

I have been in Verona and Zagreb this year and they are easily the best shows I've ever witnessed.

I only saw their two Lisbon shows of this tour. They were both incredible, especially the 2nd that had one of the best setlists of the tour.

I had portuguese friends at both Verona and Zagreb shows and they said they were amazing too... Verona, opening with "Release" while raining :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom