Pearl Jam: Live at The Gorge 05/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
gorgebill.jpg

PRE-ORDER "LIVE AT THE GORGE 05/06"05.01.07
A limited edition Ten Club package of "Live at the Gorge" will be made available in an exclusive pre-sale to active fan club members only. The pre-sale will open to the general public beginning May 9. The release date for retail outlets will be June 26th.

Pre-Order the exclusive Ten Club version of "Live at the Gorge 05/06" for $34.99 (plus shipping) and receive a limited edition postcard set, featuring 3 concert poster images and the box set cover art image. This is an exclusive offer available only at pearljam.com, while supplies last.

Please understand this offer is a pre-order of the product. Packages will ship after June 20th via USPS First Class. The Ten Club will aim to deliver this package to you on the release date of June 26th, but the delivery date is not guaranteed.**

**International residents - delivery of the product can take up to 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy over 7.5 hours of Pearl Jam concert performances from three spectacular shows. The pre-sale lasts until June 20th or while supplies last, so pre-order your box set today!

The shows included are...
Show #1: September 1, 2005

1. I Believe In Miracles
2. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
3. Off He Goes
4. Low Light
5. Man Of The Hour
6. I Am Mine
7. Crazy Mary
8. Black
9. Hard To Imagine
--encore break--
10. Given To Fly
11. Last Exit
12. Save You
13. Do The Evolution
14. Alone
15. Sad
16. Even Flow
17. Not For You
18. Corduroy
19. Dissident
20. MFC
21. Undone
22. Daughter
23. In My Tree
24. State Of Love And Trust
25. Alive
26. Porch
--encore break--
27. Love Boat Captain
28. Insignificance
29. Better Man
30. Rearviewmirror
--encore break--
31. I Won't Back Down
32. Last Kiss
33. Crown Of Thorns
34. Blood
--encore break--
35. Yellow Ledbetter
36. Baba O'Riley

Show #2: July 22, 2006
1. Wash
2. Corduroy
3. Hail Hail
4. World Wide Suicide
5. Severed Hand
6. Given To Fly
7. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
8. Even Flow
9. Down
10. I Am Mine
11. Unemployable
12. Daughter/(It's Ok)
13. Gone
14. Black
15. Insignificance
16. Life Wasted
17. Blood
--encore break--
18. Footsteps
19. Once
20. Alive
21. State Of Love And Trust
22. Crown Of Thorns
23. Leash
24. Porch
--encore break--
25. Last Kiss
26. Inside Job
27. Go
28. Baba O'Riley
29. Dirty Frank
30. Rockin' In The Free World
31. Yellow Ledbetter

Show #3: July 23, 2006
1. Severed Hand
2. Corduroy
3. World Wide Suicide
4. Gods' Dice
5. Animal
6. Do The Evolution
7. In Hiding
8. Green Disease
9. Even Flow
10. Marker In The Sand
11. Wasted Reprise
12. Better Man/(Save it for Later)
13. Army Reserve
14. Garden
15. Rats
16. Whipping
17. Jeremy
18. Why Go
--encore break--
19. I Won't Back Down
20. Life Wasted
21. Big Wave
22. Satan's Bed
23. Spin The Black Circle
24. Alive
--encore break--
25. Given To Fly
26. Little Wing
27. Crazy Mary
28. Comatose
29. Fuckin' Up
30. Yellow Ledbetter

The Gorge is supposed to be a great place for concerts - beautiful setting, as you can see from the cover.

But I don't want to drive 3 hours over the mountains from Seattle to see a concert, when I'd have to either camp (shudder) or fight the knuckleheads in traffic driving home 3 hours late at night.

If U2 ever plays there, I may have to suck it up and do it.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

17. Not For You
18. Corduroy
[/B]

The transition between these two alone are enough to warrant a purchase: trust me. Equal parts sad and glorious :drool:

phanan said:
That's a cool cover.

I'll say :drool:

It actually looks a bit like the West Coast of Newfoundland here in Canada.

I hope they will improve the sound compared to the bootlegs. The 2006 shows were fine, but I hated the Gorge 2005 mix.

And those setlists are among the best ever.

:drool:

Remember when they first started this bootleg release strategy and all the shows were released on CD, they have the record for most albums in the Billboard 200 for that, obviously it becomes unpractical but it's great to have the best shows with CD quality.

powerhour24 said:
:drool:

Remember when they first started this bootleg release strategy and all the shows were released on CD, they have the record for most albums in the Billboard 200 for that, obviously it becomes unpractical but it's great to have the best shows with CD quality.

I remember those days :drool: I guess the upside now is the rapid availability, and distinct artwork for each city. CD quality is something, though...on the Toronto 2000 boot, I can actually hear myself yelling. Not sure if that's exactly a good thing :wink:

Are the three shows only for the ten club, or are they included in the retail release, just not in a fancy package?

The release is the same box set anywhere you get it, the TenClub release just features some artwork postcards I guess.

Man I wish they had these shows for DVD release, we haven't had a proper PJ DVD since Live at the Garden and the 2006 tour was so good it really should be on video.

powerhour24 said:
Man I wish they had these shows for DVD release, we haven't had a proper PJ DVD since Live at the Garden and the 2006 tour was so good it really should be on video.
There are strong rumors that shows from Italy 2006 were filmed for a DVD. This information surfaced in September of last year, so I'm not sure when or if the DVD will actually materialize.

Edgeman said:
Are the three shows only for the ten club, or are they included in the retail release, just not in a fancy package?
In fact, the public is able to buy the 10 club "limited edition" packaging at the presale price of $34.99 (plus shipping) through the 10 club:

http://pearljam.com/goods/

They had a pre-presale for club members, then opened it to everyone.

greenlight7-11 said:

There are strong rumors that shows from Italy 2006 were filmed for a DVD. This information surfaced in September of last year, so I'm not sure when or if the DVD will actually materialize.

I was at the Sept 2nd, 2005 Pearl Jam show in Vancouver. They had a 5-6 camera crew taping the whole show.

By "crew" I mean members of their touring entourage with $2,000 digital cameras shooting standing at each end of the front row and at the soundboard - like they did with their DVDs from 2000 and 2003. There's no camera cranes or trolley tracks.

The filmers are very discreet and I only noticed because I had sidestage seats 7 rows up in an arena.

u2fp

Last edited:
U2FanPeter said:

I was at the Sept 2nd, 2005 Pearl Jam show in Vancouver. They had a 5-6 camera crew taping the whole show.

By "crew" I mean members of their touring entourage with $2,000 digital cameras shooting standing at each end of the front row and at the soundboard - like they did with their DVDs from 2000 and 2003. There's no camera cranes or trolley tracks.

The filmers are very discreet and I only noticed because I had sidestage seats 7 rows up in an arena.

u2fp
They film almost every show, very few make DVD release.

greenlight7-11 said:
Since we've been discussing that upcoming Italy DVD, here's confirmation:
http://pearljam.com/news/index.php?what=News#194

I would have posted it when it was first announced, but I forgot about this thread until just now.

We here at interference.com believe in forgiveness.

Wasn't there some botched PJ poster sale in the past couple weeks that had PJ fans bickering and backstabbing one another?

u2fp

Last edited:
U2FanPeter said:

We here at interference.com believe in forgiveness.

Wasn't there some botched PJ poster sale in the past couple weeks that had PJ fans bickering and backstabbing one another?

u2fp
Nothing botched, there were a lot of fans who got shut out of the Ames Hawai'i poster when it was sold a couple weeks ago, supply and demand (I got one), but no "botching".

There was a lot of outcry over web issues with tix sales for last Thursday's Vic theatre show in Chicago, many people could not see the icon for tickets on their screen. It was a problem with people's browsers, not the site's software. Again it was supply and demand, fan club show for about 1000 (sold in pairs so maybe 500 available purchases)in a small theater and probably 15,000-20,000 attempting to purchase all at once.

Great setlist of rarities in the show though. Wish for a day I lived in the midwest.

If U2 did a show for about 1,000 fans and sold tickets through say U2.com, then played "Acrobat", "Rejoice", "Like a Song" among the setlist, I guarantee there'd be plenty of whining here from the 10's of thousands who got shut out but felt they deserved to be there.

Back
Top Bottom