Pearl Jam In Chile!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
November 22nd is the date, and the tickets are already for sale...

And of course, like with U2, the PJ best sit in the house is GA, that costs me 18.000 pesos = about 30 dollars.. and that's just as fair as it gets...

I mean, VIP crap costs 40.000 pesos = 65 dollars.. and the VIPs are seated in the benches.. not in the "floor" (it's a soccer stadium, so it's grass or soemthing :wink: )

How are PJ shows?... OF COURSE I'm GOING... and I'm happy it's not that expensive, due to the Rolling Stones coming in February and there's qhere my money's going (I want good seats.. somewhere to dance :dance: )

Just them playing Evenflow really fast, maybe Love Boat Captain (let's hope that's the 1st song), and of course, Black and Yellow Ledbetter will make my day

If only they'd play Rockin in the Free World :drool:

:hyper:

Pearl Jam rocks. I've been downloading boots from their 2003 tour all week.

what's this? you mean bands actually travel outside western europe and north america?

someone should pass the note to u2...

that's awesome about p7, really...they deserve so much credit for doing stuff like this.

Zoomerang96 said:
what's this? you mean bands actually travel outside western europe and north america?

someone should pass the note to u2...

I'd like to second that and then 3rd-4,000,000th it on behalf of my fellow countrymen.

PJ shows rock,, well atleast one of the two shows i have seen. I saw them back in Feb.1992 ( First European tour i think ) It was just amazing.

Saw them again in 2000 at the Roskilde Festival. But it was during that concert that nine people died so naturally it was a pretty awful situation/concert.. You could see Eddie cry on the big screens.. Awful,

I dont think they have played in Denmark since that concert.

Hola Pepo :wave:

Te cuento compadre que ha sido gran éxito lo del futuro recital de Pearl Jam que ya están discutiendo los productores la posibilidad de un segundo show en Chile :yes:

Así que a estar atento.

Un abrazo y felices fiestas patrias :wave:

Pearl Jam really rock... I hope they come back to Portugal. Show at Restelo's Stadium in 2000. My football club stadium. Belenenses!! :) :up:

:drool:

Do you know any site where I can see the setlists of their last shows? I wanna know if they are playing Spin the Black Circle and Rearviewmirror :rockon:

pearl jam puts on a hell of a show... especially if you're a big fan of them. they're not gonna go out and play every hit... they'll play a bunch of their big hits, but they could also bust out a b-side at any time... hell, they usually close shows with yellow ledbetter, which is a b-side that's become a cult classic.

seen 'em 4 times... will deffinetly see them again next time they're in new york :up:

I saw them when they toured in Latin America last time, and I'm not fan :ohmy: but was a good show indeed

Pearl Jam

Mexico City 2005

US$230 face value

Look it up.

u2fp

PJ are also doing a Chicago club show in the first week of october for katrina releif, $1000-a-head.

Back
Top Bottom