pearl jam - i am mine.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
What PJ album would you guys recommend to a first-timer?

Vs!

pj_vs.gif

Ten is severely overproduced.

Off topic here, but can someone explain to me why so many people here suddenly have bernese mountain dog avatars?

I Am Mine is a great song! I loved the album Riot Act too.
If you're new to PJ, I'd suggest you get every album in chronological order. This way, you can see how the band has evolved over the years. My favorite album is No Code, but check them all out!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
at this point i'd say either get rearviewmirror or get a really good bootleg as opposed to any one album... then slowly work your way back to the albums.

Yeah... I guess rearviewmirror is really the best place to start! And it's not like it's expensive either. So you can get the albums after getting that one.

like anyone's really buying the albums... god i love the internet :love:

Are you talking about downloading for free? I'm still buying albums as CDs. I love it.

greenlight7-11 said:
Off topic here, but can someone explain to me why so many people here suddenly have bernese mountain dog avatars?

We're not allowed to talk about it.

10. masters of war
9. i won't back down
8. throw your arms around me
7. you've got to hide your love away
6. rockin' in the free world
5. gimme some truth
4. crown of thorns
3. the kids are alright
2. fuckin' up
1. baba o'riley
Can't do a top ten PJ covers list without "Sonic Reducer". Wouldn't be prudent at this time.

My favorite Pearl Jam cover is It's OK by Dead Moon. My ears bled after I heard the original version.

that's really a snippet (albeit a long one), not a full on cover

It's a tag in Daughter, but it covers the whole song. So I count it as a full cover.

Back
Top Bottom