Pearl Jam break up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MirrorballLemon

The Fly
I heard a report on the radio today that eddie vedder left PJ. I havent been able to find any solid info online about it though. anyone hear anything about this? It's crazy if its true because they have a new album coming out in a couple weeks....

That's BS. I just checked the Pearl Jam forum and there is a lot of discussion going on, but none of it about a break up.

But the album won't be out until April or so.

Well, when that day comes, it's a good thing we have someone waiting in the wings to fill the void...

Scott_stapp.jpg

UnforgettableLemon said:
Well, when that day comes, it's a good thing we have someone waiting in the wings to fill the void...

Scott_stapp.jpg

If I could reach into my computer and strangle you I would:angry:

:wink:

omg...this thread nearly gave me a heart attack
1.gif

UnforgettableLemon said:
Are you too taken aback at his sexy stage presence and vedder-like vocals?

How did you know??

Seriously, back in the day before its first album came out, Creed used to play small bars in Tallahassee (where the band is from) and they would cover PJam songs and Scott would wear the "Alive" shirt with the stick figure.

I shit you not. :|

UnforgettableLemon said:

Scott_stapp.jpg

Course I know,.. then I don't
There's a stoway with my throat
It's deceiving
I don't believe him

Thank the lord they're still...alive...:reject:

:rockon:

So is it time to call in the CDC Clean-Up team to remove the Scott Stapp spill from this thread?

GibsonGirl said:
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Just knew it. :grumpy: Now I'm going to have nightmares.

CAN YOU TAKE ME HIIIIGHER?
violent-smiley-009.gif

http://www3.sympatico.ca/vitalogy/csucks.html

I love it!!...:lmao::lmao:....that has to be the definitive anti-Creed site. Thank god they're finished...Creed is to Pearl Jam what Coldplay is to U2...actually Creed are worse than Coldplay.

The Dave Grohl parody is hilarious...I've never heard that before!

angelordevil said:

I love it!!...:lmao::lmao:....that has to be the definitive anti-Creed site. Thank god they're finished...Creed is to Pearl Jam what Coldplay is to U2...actually Creed are worse than Coldplay.

The Dave Grohl parody is hilarious...I've never heard that before!

Ahahaha, definitely! I love that site. The hate mail is incredibly amusing too. Read this little gem:

Date: November 28th, 2001
Subject: credd rocks and you dont

I don't know who died and left you in charge of what is cool and not cool, but that doesen't even matter anyway dickhead, because the reason I am writing this is to let you know that you don't got no clue. EVERYBODY hear in the dirty south knows that bands like creed and drowning pool and staind and disturbd are the new rock gods, and bands like pearl jam are just sucky and also a bunch of faggots. I heard that eddie veddar does that lip sync stuff at his live shows caused he is to trashed to even sing. Scott Stapp would never lip sync because he is a good christian idol that loves his wife and probably takes time while he is on his busy tour to pray and go to church. as for that pic of him in that bar that could have been something someone superimpossessed. Scott Stapp would never lower himself to go into a bar cause he loves God, so THEIR!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Ahahaha, definitely! I love that site. The hate mail is incredibly amusing too. Read this little gem:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:...That guy sounds an awful lot like George Bush material...yer either with us, or yer against us...SO THEIR!!!..:der:

pearl jam

If they don't break up they need to get back to some rockin' songs; most of their recent music has been boring and redundant

angelordevil said:

:lol:...That guy sounds an awful lot like George Bush material...yer either with us, or yer against us...SO THEIR!!!..:der:

:lol:

The Creed hate mail posted earlier by Gibby is just too much!!! :lmao:

I didn't know where to put this but I thought it was so cute..

Former Beatle Paul McCartney signs a copy of his new children's book 'High in the Clouds' for Pear Jam's Eddie Vedder, left, and his wife, Jill McCormick, after reading to second and third graders from Briarcrest Elementary School at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, Wash. on Friday, Nov. 4, 2005

capt.wajf10511042327.mccartney_book_reading_wajf105.jpg

r4089971715.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom