Pearl Jam break up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's called Bono Syndrome. To wit, as a rock star approaches middle age, the difficulty he has abandoning his early nineties hairstyle will increase proportionately.

typhoon said:
as a rock star approaches middle age, the difficulty he has abandoning his early nineties hairstyle will increase proportionately.

:lol:

Apart from Bono and Vedder, I can't think of anybody else, though, from the top of my head.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I didn't know where to put this but I thought it was so cute..

Former Beatle Paul McCartney signs a copy of his new children's book 'High in the Clouds' for Pear Jam's Eddie Vedder, left, and his wife, Jill McCormick, after reading to second and third graders from Briarcrest Elementary School at Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, Wash. on Friday, Nov. 4, 2005

capt.wajf10511042327.mccartney_book_reading_wajf105.jpg

r4089971715.jpg
I'm guessing Macca wasn't actually signing the book for Eddie or Jill, but for baby Olivia, she of the little blue boot visible in the first picture.

Eddie's gettin some specs of grey in the chin, eh?

Zootlesque said:

:lol:

Apart from Bono and Vedder, I can't think of anybody else, though, from the top of my head.

I'm crossing my fingers that Hetfield will do it. He had the best Heavy Metal Mullet ever.

I should fix baby Hewson up with baby Olivia, they're very close in age and would turn out beautiful grandkids 25-30 years from now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom