Pearl Jam Announces 10 East Coast Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
DATE CITY/STATE VENUE PRE-SALE DATE/TIME

Jun 11 West Palm, FL Cruzan Amp. March 24, 9am PDT
Jun 12 Tampa, FL St. Pete Forum March 24, 11am PDT
Jun 16 Columbia, SC Colonial Ctr. March 24, 1pm PDT

Jun 17 Virginia Bch,VA Verizon Amp. March 25, 9am PDT
Jun 19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna March 25, 11am PDT
Jun 22 Washington, DC Verizon Center March 25, 1pm PDT

Jun 24 New York, NY MSG Arena March 26, 9am PDT
Jun 25 New York, NY MSG Arena March 26, 11am PDT

Jun 27 Hartford, CT Dodge Amp. March 27, 9am PDT
Jun 30 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center March 27, 11am PDT

** June 12-15 Pearl Jam will perform at the Bonnaroo Music Festival in Manchester, TN. Tickets are currently on sale through http://www.bonnaroo.com

Wow, I'm seeing Eddie Vedder in Berkeley next month, now this.

West Palm Beach sounds every tempting.

Since I won't be able to go to any of these shows I would like to make a personal request to Ed, Stone, Mike, Jeff, and Matt to play some NEW songs on this East Coast swing. That way we can all watch shitty camera-phone videos of the NEW songs on YouTube. :drool:

Oh yeah, and also if you could quickly put out an album featuring studio recordings of those NEW songs that would be just great.

Thanks, guys!

phanan said:
Wow.

Hewson must be on high alert.
Not so happy about this new rule to appease some bitching 10club members...

Tickets will be allocated by seniority within the Ten Club, meaning the longer you have been an active member, the closer your seats will be to the stage. However, for this tour, we are implementing a slight change - rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 will now be RANDOM distribution. This means regardless of your member number you will have a chance of occupying seats within those random rows. We thank all of our diligent, loyal fans for accepting this change gracefully.

Based on last Mansfield show that will plop me from row 2 to row 4, nothing to complain about, but, heck I like to complain.

Originally posted by ramblin rose

so i didnt go onto the pearl jam message board and yesterday i saw rumors about this, so basically i just screamed for 10 minutes straight....but then i realized how hard its going to be to get good tickets. i have to join the 10C now or something
holy fuck

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I wonder if this is to road test new material or they just want to tour during a campaign season?

I pray it's the former as opposed to the latter. :pray:

NEW pearl jam songs FTW.

I love Pearl Jam! I'm seeing Ed in a few weeks and I'm so there for MSG and Hartford (My B-day)!!!

YAY!!!! I'm sure a West Coast tour will come in later! :D

First Eddie only plays the West Coast, and now they announce this and the Boston date is 4 days after I head to CA for a month. :(

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how quick we forget lollapalooza and the vic :madspit:

The Vic was insane! Some how I got tix for the Vic!!! I ended up front row! :D

But I'm gonna be stressing for the MSG tickets! Oh dear lord :ohmy:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how quick we forget lollapalooza and the vic :madspit:

The one and only year I snagged Lolla tix was the year it was cancelled. :sad: I haven't even bothered to try since then since it's only in Chicago now. :madwife:

They could at least swing by Detroit. I lost my PJ virginity almost two years ago and need another fix, damn it. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

The one and only year I snagged Lolla tix was the year it was cancelled. :sad: I haven't even bothered to try since then since it's only in Chicago now. :madwife:

They could at least swing by Detroit. I lost my PJ virginity almost two years ago and need another fix, damn it. :mad:

Getting Lolla tix is no problem. They do not sold out. People were still buying a one day pass when I was there last year. I waited several weeks to decided to do Lolla after tix went on sale. Lollla was great last year.

The big bitchin' fest for Pearl Jam fans was the VIC! Holy cow, I'd never seen so many folks complain and bitch.. servers were down.. people were pissed.. it was INSANE!!!!!! I hope it's not that bad for MSG!!!

Mrs. Vedder said:

But I'm gonna be stressing for the MSG tickets! Oh dear lord :ohmy:

me too. it looks like im going msg as well. and im not a 10C member :(
and i really want front row or something really close.
getting tickets is going to be a bitch

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

me too. it looks like im going msg as well. and im not a 10C member :(
and i really want front row or something really close.
getting tickets is going to be a bitch
You need to be a 10club member if you want to get close, or find a longstanding member with an extra ticket.
If Ticketmaster doesn't restrict the allocation of tix at 10% to 10club like they do for most fan clubs, MSG will have only 400 level available for general sale.

Hewson said:
You need to be a 10club member if you want to get close, or find a longstanding member with an extra ticket.
If Ticketmaster doesn't restrict the allocation of tix at 10% to 10club like they do for most fan clubs, MSG will have only 400 level available for general sale.

i imagine they will do just that.

sometimes it's annoying being in new york... i mean honestly, we've got 20 million people here as it is, can't you all go watch concerts in your own city? :madspit:

here's the obligatory :wink: so that no one thinks i'm serious and starts a bitch-a-thon.

Ten club tix still available for all 3 of yesterday's pre-sales, West (Mary) Palm Beach, Tampa and Columbia SC.
Obviously not the demand of Camden, MSG and Mansfield, but hopefully a good sign they continued to negotiate around the 10% fan club rule.

Hewson said:
Ten club tix still available for all 3 of yesterday's pre-sales, West (Mary) Palm Beach, Tampa and Columbia SC.
Obviously not the demand of Camden, MSG and Mansfield, but hopefully a good sign they continued to negotiate around the 10% fan club rule.

I thought Camden was gonna sell out fast. I mean it sold out but it took some time. I got my Camden and Washington D.C tickets. Tomorrow is gonna be a bitch.

I have fast connection so I hope things go ok. For some reason I'm having horrible flashbacks of The Vic. Although, it won't be that bad... more tix available!!!

Good luck peeps!

Back
Top Bottom