Pearl Jam Announces 10 East Coast Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha! He is looking good these days (said the very straight male poster). :wink: I'm pretty sure that this is a mural of Eddie, here in my hometown:
img2005bn9.jpg

I noticed it yesterday on my hike. What looks to be a long goatee on the left image is just a strip of concrete missing. It's right in the middle of a construction site by the harbour...a little sign of how massive PJ are here, at least in my circle of friends.

That's more than likely Chuck Schuldiner of the band Death. He died back in 2001, RIP. The band were big in the death metal underground.

02_11_schuldiner1.jpg

Hartford 6/27/08:

The bastard stepchild of New York and Boston that normally gets a "run of the mill" type show gets the best setlist of the tour (hopefully only until Monday).

Wow what a great show. Glad I was there.

Did you get caught up in the 10c line? Seems it was kind of a nightmare for a lot of people.

Did you get caught up in the 10c line? Seems it was kind of a nightmare for a lot of people.
I was fortunate to get through the line early enough, like 7:15 range, it was still a mess then, but nowhere near as bad as later when it caused hundreds of folks to miss the first part of the show.

Contrast to Mansfield when they had several windows open alphabetically, I showed up at 7:20 and had tix in 30 seconds flat.

I tried man.
Sorry it was last minute, I had someone bail late.
If you can do it next time they come around, we'll hit a show, one friend just fell to the bottom of the totem pole for invites due to late unreliability, so you can have his slot next time.

Some video I took at Wednesday's NYC show.

YouTube - Eddie Vedder - No More, Pearl Jam NYC June 25, 2008

A little far away, I was at the back of the floor, still the best seat I've ever had for PJ! I think the Honolulu show still holds the mantle of best PJ show I've ever been to, but this one still rocked. :rockon:

Very, very nice. Thanks for sharing. :up:

That's more than likely Chuck Schuldiner of the band Death. He died back in 2001, RIP. The band were big in the death metal underground.

02_11_schuldiner1.jpg

For sure, you've nailed it...what was I thinking? :doh: It somehow reminded me of Eddie's stance on stage, but I think I need my eyes checked.

Speaking of Eddie...real Eddie, I've noticed that he's been wearing various versions of the same peace sign shirt this year. Pretty great shirt...I want one. :drool:

pjnycdo4.jpg

eddiegb8.jpg

Mansfield 2, 6/30/08:
Set List: Wash, Last Exit, Save You, Severed Hand, Animal, MFC, Small Town, 1/2 Full, Corduroy, Given To Fly, Even Flow, Education, Satan's Bed, Whipping, Glorified G, Do The Evolution

Encore 1: Bee Girl, Who You Are, Better Man/Save It For Later (Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling), Garden, Why Go

Encore 2: No More, Once, Footsteps, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World with Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

Of particular note for Boston area concert goers was the appearance of the infamous cow man (who seems to have put on a few pounds) on stage during Rockin' in the Free World. He was standing side stage, Ed gave him a tamborine and dragged him out on to the stage (by his udder), and he played tamborine during the rest of the song. Towards the end, Stone (yes Stone of all people) crossed the stage, got on his knees and sucked on cow man's udders.

Beacon Theter, NYC 7/1/08:

Benefit for the Robin Hood Foundation

Set List: Low Light, Small Town, Sleight Of Hand, Harvest Moon (Young) [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Masters Of War (Dylan), Down, All Night [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Corduroy, Even Flow, Light Years, Army Reserve [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], W.M.A [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Marker In The Sand [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Wasted Reprise, Wish List, Why Go, Do The Evolution

Encore 1: Undone, Who You Are [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thorton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Given To Fly, Black, Crazy Mary (Williams)

Encore 2: Ed has the front of house engineer play a CD by a group composed young siblings called 3MJ. Their father is serving in the military. The title of the song is "Make A Difference," No More, Last Kiss (Cochran), Alive, Baba O'Riley (Townshend)

The new W.M.A. sounds awesome.

Acoustic intro :drool::drool::drool:

i must say... the three guest singers, who were at MSG also, were quite annoying... not that they were there and singing, i didn't mind that... but they were doing like synchronized choreographed hand movments straight out of the happy hands group from napolean dynamite that just seemed dreadfuly out of place.

EdVed solo coming east/midwest:

Ten Club Members:

Eddie Vedder will embark on a month-long solo tour beginning August 1st in Boston and ending August 22nd in Chicago with select dates in Canada (full list of tour dates below).

Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, July 11, 2008 through Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site or at Ticketmaster outlets.

The base ticket price for all shows is $75 USD plus additional venue, service and handling fees. There is a four-ticket limit for the public on sale.

A special, limited ticket pre-sale for current active members of the Ten Club will begin at 10am PDT on July 7, 2008 and run through 5pm PDT on July 9, 2008 or while supplies last. Ten Club tickets are very limited and will sell out quickly. Your cooperation is appreciated. You must be an active fan club member as of July 1, 2008 to qualify for the ticket pre-sale. Ten Club tickets may be purchased online at Pearl Jam Goods with Visa or Mastercard only. There is a two-ticket limit per member for the Ten Club pre-sale. All ticket sales are final. No transfers, exchanges, or refunds.

Ten Club tickets for the Eddie Vedder solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets will be held in priority locations, but seat allocation will be chosen at random.

Liam Finn will open all shows on the solo tour.

**Please note: The August 10th Montreal date is a "ticket reservation" pre-sale. The show is not confirmed. Once tickets are sold to the public for the first Montreal show, the second show may be added. If the show is added, your credit card will be charged and your tickets will be confirmed.

DATE VENUE CITY PRE-SALE

Aug-01 Opera House Boston, MA Jul-07 at 9am PDT
Aug-02 Opera House Boston, MA Jul-07 at 11am PDT
Aug-04 United Palace Th. New York, NY Jul-07 at 1pm PDT
Aug-05 United Palace Th. New York, NY Jul-07 at 2pm PDT
Aug-07 NJ Performing Ctr Newark, NJ Jul-07 at 3pm PDT

Aug-09 Salle Wilfrid Pl. Montreal, QC Jul-08 at 9am PDT
Aug-10 Salle Wilfrid Pl. Montreal, QC Jul-08 at 11am PDT**
Aug-12 Massey Hall Toronto, ON Jul-08 at 1pm PDT
Aug-13 Massey Hall Toronto, ON Jul-08 at 3pm PDT

Aug-16 Warner Theatre Washington, DC Jul-09 at 9am PDT
Aug-17 Warner Theatre Washington, DC Jul-09 at 11am PDT
Aug-19 Riverside Theatre Milwaukee, WI Jul-09 at 1pm PDT
Aug-21 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL Jul-09 at 2pm PDT
Aug-22 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL Jul-09 at 3pm PDT

All dates are subject to change.

Questions about tickets can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or by calling the Ten Club hotline 1-800-724-8038.

Back
Top Bottom