Pearl Jam??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LastSoldier

Babyface
Heya
im a big fan of Pearl jam and of course U2....im wonder who else like Pearl jam here and did u ever saw them live??
i saw Pearl Jam twice..pinkpop 1992 and 2000...both amazing shows

if u are a PJ fan or just interested: check my site: http://www.vivalavinyl.host.sk/
full with goodies :)

I LOVE Pearl Jam
Yield is my favorite album I think and wishlist could be my fave song

and you?

I've not seen them live yet though :(

Wishlist....when that song was released, I bought the single and listened to it over and over and over and over.
I finally saw PJ last year at the Groundworks "concert" here in Seattle(I think that was the name of the show)
Do the Evolution is a member, and I assume, a PJ fan.
See you around ;)
Mrs.Clayton

Basstrap said:
I LOVE Pearl Jam
Yield is my favorite album I think and wishlist could be my fave song

and you?

I've not seen them live yet though :(

vitalogy is at this moment my fav album, but it changes rom time to time....garden is my fav song :)

I really love them, but I can only take them in doses of one or two albums at a time. My PJ list

1. Vitalogy
2. Yield
3. Ten
4. Vs.
5. Binaural
6. No Code

Sicy said:

Wow.. now that sounds like a kick ass show!

Pear Jam was really good. They let a bunch of people up on stage with them but the smashing pumpkins almost put me to sleep. I like their music but they were realy bad. The chili peppers were good but I had a hard time getting into it. That was when John F. was about to quit and you could tell. There were 4 individuals playing the same songs it was not a band playing.....blah...blah...blah I just felt like telling this story...

Quite a big PJ fan myself. Hell of a band....I look forward to the new album due Nov. 19th. Many people in my age range (24-27) are HUGE PJ fans.

I saw them in 2000 on the Evolution Tour at Jones Beach....great show.....

They are one of my top 5 favorite bands....I saw them in Tampa in 2000 (in the very same building I saw U2!). Great show, and a great audience. If you don't believe me, pick up the Tampa CD...they played an awesome version of Daughter, and Garden, which supposedly doesn't get played too often anymore.....

Pearl Jam are one of my favourite bands, and one of a few musical acts on the short list that I have to see before I die -- also including Elton John, Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan.

Pearl Jam are terrific. I saw them live here in Brissie in 1998 and they were amazing. Cant wait to hear some new material!

I've seen PJ 3 times. Next to U2 , they are my favorite band.
I saw them in 1996 in Randall's Island, NY. 1998 at The Meadowlands in New Jersey. 2000 in Jones Beach, NY. They kicked ass everytime!

pearl jam are lovely lads.

wait...they're american....

THEY ROCK!!!!

last of the seattle survivors.

*really likes in hiding, long road, tremor christ, oceans, and leatherman*
tunes not to be forgotten

I :heart: Pearl Jam!!

I can't wait for their next album!

Actually right now, I can't stop listening to "Angel" by them! I love that song, I love that band, I just love them!

I've seen them live twice and they ROCKED!!!

Back
Top Bottom