Peanut Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

?

• With Shell

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Without Shell

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Neither, I dont like peanuts

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
I just ate my first peanut shell and it really wasn't that bad.

wish I had some good old salty peanuts
f113622.jpg

I'm hungry!

Last edited:
Achtung_Bebe said:
I ate peanuts yesterday, and I ate like 5 of them with the shells and all. :ohmy: It was alright I guess. I bet that increases the calorie intake by... I don't know... a lot. Not sure it's worth it.

It can't be that high in calories I'm guessing it's good fiber. Plus it takes longer to eat them that way... requires more chewing I bet you're actually burning more calories eating the shell rather than popping those easy to get "instant peanuts" so many people prefer.

For a minute there... I lost myself... I mean... for a moment there, I thought I'd stepped into the Pussy Cafe deluxe. :sexywink:

Cracking open the shells of peanuts :drool:

got_edge said:
Where's the "I'm allergic" option?
GrumpyScratch.gif

I think its omission is dealt with in the "official" Interference contract, albeit in very small print. I've taken the liberty of magnifying:

"Interference may contain traces of peanuts and other nuts. Some allergic individuals may be allergic to both peanut and Interference nuts. In addition, you can be allergic to some, but not all Interference nuts."

angelordevil said:

I think its omission is dealt with in the "official" Interference contract, albeit in very small print. I've taken the liberty of magnifying:

"Interference may contain traces of peanuts and other nuts. Some allergic individuals may be allergic to both peanut and Interference nuts. In addition, you can be allergic to some, but not all Interference nuts."
So, if I die trying to fill out this poll, Interference isn't liable?

Nuts!

Nothing gets any better than this--sittin on my porch on Sunday afternoons when its warm outside drinkin homebrews & eating salty peanuts from the shell. :drool: (Well I could think of something better--but he lives across the ocean in Ireland and well ....)

Back
Top Bottom