Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which type of peanut butter do you prefer?

• Crunchy

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Smooth

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • Blech! Peanut butter sucks!

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Both, but I picked smooth because it spreads on bread easier.

indra said:

I tell you crunchy peanut butter is the cause of all of the world's problems! If everyone ate smooth we would all get along and wars would end! Yes, it's true -- you crunchy peanut butter eaters are responsible for this world going tto hell. I hope you're happy. :grumpy:

only because if there was only smooth peanut butter, no one would see any use in continuing to live life and would proceed to throw themselves off cliffs like those birds that run off cliffs that everyone thinks are so damn metaphorical. you know the ones I'm talking about? and if they lived in an area with no cliffs they'd just gag themselves on nasty smooth peanut butter or something.

can I also say this- I hate people that don't like peanut butter in the same vicious way that I hate people who just don't "have the taste" for chocolate. I want none of it, dammit.

:mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i think when i get home i might have some SMOOTH peanut butter. with saltine crackers. :drool:

Smooth peanut butter and apples ftw!

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i've had apples and cheese (sounds very weird, but i had it at a fondue place and it was really good) but never peanut butter. i might have to try that.

brocoli and fondue cheese is pretty good too.

but eating apples with SMOOTH peanut butter is like dying and going to heaven, then they realize it's not your time and give you some apples with SMOOTH peanut butter for your troubles.

We get crunchy for Ernie, smooth for me...plus, I like the smooth for my peanut butter cookies. I eat some of his crunchy sometimes though. Peanut butter...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom