Peanut Butter - Crunchy or Smooth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which type of peanut butter do you prefer?

• Crunchy

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Smooth

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • Blech! Peanut butter sucks!

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Billy Rotten said:
Smooth. Butter isn't crunchy, why should peanut butter be crunchy? Goes against logic, I think.

PB should be crunchy because it's made from peanuts. I'm not sure regular butter is made from peanuts.

HelloAngel said:

PB should be crunchy because it's made from peanuts.

Seriously.

I'm almost tempted to make a few alters so that I can vote for crunchy over and over again.

GibsonGirl said:

Seriously.

I'm almost tempted to make a few alters so that I can vote for crunchy over and over again.

LesPaulChick
MoobPatrol
WatersWeirdo

:shifty:

VertigoGal said:
I cannot believe smooth is winning.
I think I'm going to be sick.
:| :censored:

Honestly. The world has gone fucking crazy. I thought everyone knew crunchy was better.

No no no. Smooth is better. If you want crunchy eat a handful of peanuts. Peanut butter has to be smooth! :yes:

indra said:
No no no. Smooth is better. If you want crunchy eat a handful of peanuts. Peanut butter has to be smooth! :yes:

But if you have crunchy peanut butter, you're getting two great things at the same time. That's the point. Efficient eating!

blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg

Oh, and you can't eat smooth peanut butter right out of the jar. That's just gross. But you can do it with crunchy!

GibsonGirl said:

Honestly. The world has gone fucking crazy. I thought everyone knew crunchy was better.

I thought everyone knew that too. Everyone in my house prefers crunchy (naturally) except my mom (who is a lunatic), and whenever she does the shopping she always buys smooth and pretends she didn't know. Every time.

I am not a picky eater, trust me. I will eat just about anything. But really the thought of eating smooth plain out of a jar makes me feel nauseous.

:barf:

GibsonGirl said:

But if you have crunchy peanut butter, you're getting two great things

blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg

Mmmmm Peanut Butter AND Cats in the same delicious mixture! :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

But if you have crunchy peanut butter, you're getting two great things at the same time. That's the point. Efficient eating!

blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg
blackcat-crunchy.jpg

:tsk:

Kids these days. Wanting food to be efficient. :sigh:

I tell you crunchy peanut butter is the cause of all of the world's problems! If everyone ate smooth we would all get along and wars would end! Yes, it's true -- you crunchy peanut butter eaters are responsible for this world going tto hell. I hope you're happy. :grumpy:

indra said:

:tsk:

Kids these days. Wanting food to be efficient. :sigh:

I tell you crunchy peanut butter is the cause of all of the world's problems! If everyone ate smooth we would all get along and wars would end! Yes, it's true -- you crunchy peanut butter eaters are responsible for this world going tto hell. I hope you're happy. :grumpy:

EXACTLY!!!.... I too believe that crunchy peanut butter is the cause of all the world's problems. Crunchy PB should be banned forever!
:lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh:

GibsonGirl said:

Crunchy or smooth, you're still eating the same thing. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom