Payton AND Malone to the Lakers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeadsOnSticks

New Yorker
They should just give them the trophy/rings at the start of the season. What's the point really?

The only other team that could compete with them is the Spurs, but they'd have to trade for Kidd AND Mourning to even do THAT.

Sheesh...how unfair of an advantage can one team have?

Calvin N. Hobbes said:
Well I would still worry bout the spurs and still laugh at the Queens.

:mad: How did you get loose from me! Back to your cage you go!!

And C-Bib : F@ck the Lakers! :sexywink:

Last edited:
HeadsOnSticks said:
They should just give them the trophy/rings at the start of the season. What's the point really?

The only other team that could compete with them is the Spurs, but they'd have to trade for Kidd AND Mourning to even do THAT.

Sheesh...how unfair of an advantage can one team have?

I agree...way to go, way to kill interest in the NBA. It would serve them right if people in most of the other cities who have no chance stopped coming to the games. Why bother, all that money, all that time, the Lakers win again. I'm losing interest, fast. Spread the wealth around if you want more excitement in the game I say!!

All those other teams at least need some hope. This was very stupid. I would also like to know how they are allowed to afford all those players??

Last edited:
Re: Re: Payton AND Malone to the Lakers!

Leeloo said:

I would also like to know how they are allowed to afford all those players??

Malone is playing for next to nothing. (compared to what he would have made playing in Utah)

Then if he's doing it for a guaranteed ring like Deion did a few years back, he is nothing more than a mercenary. I hope SOMEONE rises up to defeat this monopoly. It would be hilarious.

Don't rule out the Wolves!

Western Conf. finals next year....Wolves vs. Lakers

They have signed Sam Cassel, Latrell Sprewell and Michael Olowakandi - and already have Garnett and Sczerbiak. Gonna be fun at Target Center this year!

Mr. BAW said:
Maybe these guys are actually preparing themselves for the Senior NBA because they just signed Horace Grant - 38 years old.

:wave:
Listen.
It hurts my feelings when ppl are dissin my boy..K Malone.:angry:
Please stop this.

thank u
diamond
2002-02-09-malone.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom