Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that, friends, is why Superthreads should have good titles. They attract more posts!

Exactly! The fastest ones have tended to be those with the funniest or crudest names.

We haven't used Clit, Romania yet ...

Not even close. A lot of times during the afternoon I'm alone in here.

Hmm, good thing I'm here now. :hi5:

Exactly! The fastest ones have tended to be those with the funniest or crudest names.

We haven't used Clit, Romania yet ...

Ha, love it! That one would wouldn't even last a day. :lol:

Lunch is on its way and I'm halfway through my reports. :drool:

Remember those historical location ideas we had? We could say we found a time machine. :hmm: Pompeii circa 24th August 79 AD here we come!

:lol: Awesome. Krakatoa too? That could lead to Fawlty jokes. I watched the Communication Problems episode tonight too. :drool:

:hi5:

Good thing, as our friends down under begin to fall one by one about now. Axver is usually the last one standing. :lol:

:laugh: I'm just thinking about how fucked my sleeping patterns are. It's going to be light in about three hours! But then again, I'm an albino: we don't like sunlight! I feel like I could very easily and happily go nocturnal.

Hey Andrew! :wave:

Feel like I haven't seen you around for ages. What's the deal with the number in your signature?

It used to be hidden--it was when I was keeping track of my superthread posts.

Ah, I suspected as much.

I wonder what I'm up to now. Probably 15,000-16,000 or so.

Anyway, it's just gone past 3:30am here, so I'm out. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

It seems like this thread has been here forever. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm only on interference for like a half hour a day these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom