Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you all up to? :) Oh, and Jen if you didn't see earlier, I'm staying until the 29th in Melbourne, now. :up:

Do any of you guys know some good cocktails with mezcal? Would it be cool if I just used it as a replacement for tequila in some more famous drinks?

awesome bonnie :up:

whats mezcal? is it a clear liquid?

I thought you'd know of all people! :lol:

Mezcal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bought a bottle of it way back for a New Years party but I still have a ton of it left because it tasted so shit. I want to use up the whole thing cause it has a little scorpion in it which I don't want to have around forever. It tastes vile, like lighter fluid. Like tequila, but it's more organic. I guess I could just make margaritas out of it, is that allowed? I don't know anything about cocktails.

I thought you'd know of all people! :lol:

Mezcal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I bought a bottle of it way back for a New Years party but I still have a ton of it left because it tasted so shit. I want to use up the whole thing cause it has a little scorpion in it which I don't want to have around forever. It tastes vile, like lighter fluid. Like tequila, but it's more organic. I guess I could just make margaritas out of it, is that allowed? I don't know anything about cocktails.

fuck that drink the lighter fluid.

cocktails :tsk::tsk:

I think I'm starting to respect vodka more. Up to basically now I just thought of it as cheap and encouraging lolly drinks. But now I'm interested in tasting different ones made with different methods. I don't know, maybe I might go on spirits for a while rather than beer.

I'm doing, or just did, a live update of an NRL game....that finished with a try on fulltime. Or i should say was won with a try on full time.

I feel as though i need a cigarette and i'm a neutral.

Oh no kidding, good job. Sounds like good stuff was had. :up:

I hope tonight's game ends as rockingly.

So, Melbournians - turns out I'm staying from the 23rd-29th now. :up:

Ooh, awesome.

Your mission: introduce me to good booze. Tonight, Fellow Albino Railfan and her friend and I had pizza, booze, and Fawlty Towers. I was drinking my wine and they had those vodka cruiser things. Amidst lulz about it being a girly drink, I pinched a blueberry one and ... yeah, girly drink al-fuckin'-right, I sculled it like it was just ordinary fruit juice. Probably was. They did have some straight vodka but we didn't get around to it before I had to catch the last train home, oh well.

Hey Ax. :wave: Sounds like you had a good time!

You know those blueberry ones are delicious to the extent it's sinful to drink them. Nobody should get tanked up on lolly water. It just doesn't make sense to me!

(Ironically I drank a margarita tonight).

Still, seems like it was fun. How much did you drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom