Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I told myself I'd wait until about 9:45 until I started watching Lost on the DVR, hoping that I'd zoom through all the commercials and be done by 11 still, but fuck, I can't wait. Time to watch this crazy finale.

Did you guys have snow days or something Phily?
Three (we never had more than an inch of snow this winter, they were all "icy road" days), but even without them, it would have been mid-June.
That's about when mine ended too.

I graduate Sunday :D
Finally finished that thesis?

Screwtape, please take care of yourself, and get the help you need as soon as you can.
I just got word today that my friend, who was suffering from mental illness and depression, committed suicide.
Terribly sorry to hear that. I've been fortunate not to know a suicide victim so far. I'm not sure how one can handle that news.

Well, I told myself I'd wait until about 9:45 until I started watching Lost on the DVR, hoping that I'd zoom through all the commercials and be done by 11 still, but fuck, I can't wait. Time to watch this crazy finale.

OH if only i'd left that lame party 10 minutes ago I coulda gone and watched it live.

it's ok, current plan is much needed packing, then smoking up, then when i come down i'll watch lost

"This album is so bloody amazing that you'd be insane to not buy TWO copies!" - Axver upon hearing How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb for the first time, November 6th 2004.

Thank you ElMel for that thread link. Thank you very much.

Hi Ax.

I'm sure I've changed plenty of opinions over these past two years. And I'd find those early posts funny. It's just funny to see how much you can change over time.

Can't say I think a poll brings the lulz, no.

Fair enough.

At what point do you think your thoughts changed significantly from that first night (aside from your love of One Step Closer)?

Last edited:
I'm sure I've changed plenty of opinions over these past two years. And I'd find those early posts funny. It's just funny to see how much you can change over time.

Oh, I'm cool with it here. Or if the thread were resurrected or whatever. But starting a poll? Not so keen on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom