Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I told you guys in a little more detail. I'm making a stand and drawing a line in the sand as I said earlier. I'm going to beat this without meds. 'No surrender, no retreat' to use a line from a great television show.

Did you think about maybe getting a better therapist/a male one?

Someone on Torrents rated Bomb 3/10. Axver called it "TASTELESS INSANITY." All caps.

I can't wait till school's fucking over already and I can get back to listening to new albums. I already have a shitload of Frusciante and Porcupine Tree in the queue. Coldplay's second album, a couple earlier Pink Floyd albums, some Who stuff ... lots to do.

I can't wait till school's fucking over already and I can get back to listening to new albums. I already have a shitload of Frusciante and Porcupine Tree in the queue. Coldplay's second album, a couple earlier Pink Floyd albums, some Who stuff ... lots to do.

I'm with you here, but since schools over, I moreso mean I wish we were done moving. I want to rip all of my vinyls and cassettes to my comp...

High schools tend to be a little later, usually first week of June or so. My school just happens to hate people.

Screwtape, please take care of yourself, and get the help you need as soon as you can.
I just got word today that my friend, who was suffering from mental illness and depression, committed suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom