Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's okay. i'm probably just about to lose a good friend who's just being really immature about something. i'll deal.

I'm anticipating some problems with a very close friend of mine as well. It would be absolutely crushing if it happened, but it might just be in my head. Hoping it is.

So, My sister and her friend (who is a coworker of the both of ours and is kind a my friend too) just left, and he and my sister made me backmask Hotel California on my record player, as, they find no other use for it but that. I obliged but now i'm scared I broke it :yikes:

thanks :hug: things are better now though, as usual i patched it up with my friend :lol:

:up: Good to hear.

I still haven't. :sad: I'm afraid it's entirely possible that my friend and I may be...growing apart. After 8 years of friendship, no less. This is all I need right now.

:cute: not much, what's up with you?

thanks :hug: things are better now though, as usual i patched it up with my friend :lol:

Glad to hear it! :)

I had to drop out of my painting unit today because I've missed too many lessons. I guess I feel like I was never taking it seriously, it sucks and I feel like I've let myself and other people down. My mum just called and said she's booked in tickets for me to go to Melbourne in a months time, though - so it's not all bad!

glad you patched things up, Khan.
that sucks about your friend El Mel. growing apart after so many years is tough :hug:
sorry you had to drop out, Bonnie, but perhaps it just wasn't your thing :)
heya ashley!

Yeah, I know, it's not too good in here tonight.

And no one is on consistently enough that you can actually talk to them. :scream:

On a positive note, I was on AIM and noticed you passed your thesis. Fucking win. :rockon:

yes i am actually graduating

on the other hand to join the pity party i am incredibly depressed about the part where my boyfriend left and i'm never gonna see him again and something tha twas great is over in the middle of it. and i've been like, crampy and ill all week, thanks dining hall or whatever it is.

yes i am actually graduating

on the other hand to join the pity party i am incredibly depressed about the part where my boyfriend left and i'm never gonna see him again and something tha twas great is over in the middle of it. and i've been like, crampy and ill all week, thanks dining hall or whatever it is.

Why did he leave??? If that's any of my business of course, which I know it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom