Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, maybe I spam people back who spam me in the first place or people I dont' really know. Is it wrong? Yes. BUT I NEEDED TO KNOW WHICH U2 SONG DESCRIBES ME :scream:

yeah, i've got a couple i'm friends with from another forum, good lord their profiles are ridiculous. i think they have 100 apps apiece. and every time they'd add one, they'd send me a request. and then they'd send me the same request two or three times. i'm soooo glad facebook added the "block requests from this user" option, as well as removing the feature in some apps where they'd force people to invite friends. but even with that, they'd still invite me.

i don't care who thinks i'm hot, or being someone's pimp, or sending buttons, or all the shit i'd get invites for. if i want to add an app, i'll search for it. that's how i added the ones i did, or by seeing it on someone's profile and going "hmm, looks interesting"

The strangest part, the people i know in real life don't do this - only people i've added via the internets. It's bizarre!

so, maybe I spam people back who spam me in the first place or people I dont' really know. Is it wrong? Yes. BUT I NEEDED TO KNOW WHICH U2 SONG DESCRIBES ME :scream:
and i need to know which 80s song is my theme song :sad:

and 90s....and 70s...

oh and i need to know which celebrity i am. and what celebrity to name my child after. and what normal name to give them :crazy:

Axver do you know of a good prog rock forum?

Nope. The only prog-related forum I've hung out in is the Mike Portnoy one, and while it's fairly active, I don't think it's that good. Plus it tends more metal, due to all the n00b Dream Theater fans who've come in with the last couple of albums.

and i need to know which 80s song is my theme song :sad:

and 90s....and 70s...

oh and i need to know which celebrity i am. and what celebrity to name my child after. and what normal name to give them :crazy:
OH!!! and whether i am left or right brained!!!

seriously, i see so many apps now that are just basically quizzes. what is the point? you take them, and then they just sit there, taking up space on your profile. at least posting the results as a journal isn't too bad, cuz then the old ones get knocked off to another page.

Yes, I read that.

Either way, the location's not funny! But at least not as bad as Fenway Park ...
hey, don't blame me though.

i suggested this at like 2 am and said "hey use this if you can't think of anything else" so it's not like i was like "USE THIS NEXT OR DIE
die.gif
"

No the winner there is Jens bedroom.

Nah, I think Fenway Park is the worst we've done. At least Jen's room had a joke behind it.

I was hoping this one might actually be some innuendo I wasn't aware of, rather than just a fruit or ultra-Southern grandfather.

:madspit:

This one just makes me think of an overly Southern person talking about their grandfather. And the nasty fruit.
oooh, i have to quote this again...

the whole southern person/grandfather thing.....ooh!! that incenses me!!! i hate paw paw, mee maw, hee haw, all those stupid nicknames for grandparents.

i had quite a few grandparents due to my mom's parents divorcing (like before i was even born, lol) and then remarrying, so i had five grandparents. so i had to get creative. but mee maw and paw paw? no. never crossed my three year old mind. i called them grandma, grandpa, mom-mom bernie (i always added her name, dunno why), pop-pop, and granny.

NO MEE MAWS!!! :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom