Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #901
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
For those of you who haven't eaten haloumi before, here's a picture of it on top of some salad (which is irrelevant).

what is this and where can i get some?

actually i'm going to a great restaurant in a few but still

Old 05-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #902
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
WildHoney and U2isthebest have posted in the Who Got Lucky Last Night thread so much that I think they're having sex with each other.

Sheesh.

/random
is this a mr. pussy's thread?

Old 05-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #903
Blue Crack Addict

this is such a majorly wtf day. thanks lost and the not-really-ex-boyfriend.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #904
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
WildHoney and U2isthebest have posted in the Who Got Lucky Last Night thread so much that I think they're having sex with each other.

Sheesh.

/random

Maybe they are...

I am home, it's muggy, and I have homework to get through tonight. I have to be up at the crack of fucking dawn tomorrow for the Race for the Cure so going out wasn't really an option. I figured I might as well be productive while home.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #905
Blue Crack Addict

eeeeew homework

i suppose i'm not truly done with it as i'll go to grad school

for now i am

i have to be up at the crack of dawn for graduation rehearsal. and tonight is "green bottle" party where you give a green bottle to anyone you wanna hook up with. as i am still attached to eits guy, i will be spectating rather than embarrassing myself. phew.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #906
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
glad to hear about the new friend, screwtape!
Seriously I have never met someone who understands me like this. We get each other like no one else ever has. It couldn't come at a better time either as I'm really starting to fight back all my issues. It is really nice to know I'm not alone anymore.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:34 PM   #907
Blue Crack Supplier

Evening, America.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #908
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
I don't want to get all sappy on everyone but for the first time perhaps ever I feel like I'm getting control of my life and going in a right direction. That's thanks in large part to you guys for being my friends. I finally know what joy feels like and I want you to know that you guys have meant a lot to me.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #909
Blue Crack Supplier

It's not sappy at all, don't worry. Feeling good is legit. It's too legit. Too legit to quit. So, be happy.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #910
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 03:25 AM
hey peeps.

i'm trying to justify not buying a laptop right now
Old 05-30-2008, 07:58 PM   #911
Blue Crack Supplier

Money.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #912
Blue Crack Supplier

Well, I'm in a bit of a bitter mood.

I won my re-election campaign to be a senior class officer, defeating a girl from our school who's, what you would say, in the "popular" crowd. I'm not unpopular by any stretch, but she's one of those kind of snobbish kids "at the top." You know what I mean.

Anyway, one of her good friends is our current president. The president is much more reasonable, a nice person by all accounts. She spent the entire year talking about how she wanted all four of us officers to get re-elected so that we could keep going at our same pace. However, as soon as her friend got in the race, her story changed to "I hope you guys tie so that we can have five class officers." I felt more than a little betrayed, as she clearly means she wanted her friend to beat me. I've not expressed this to her, but I have to several people, including the two other class officers, who agreed with me.

So, when I won, I was quite pleased. I felt like I successfully defeated a coup on my position. Then, first meeting after the election, and our adviser and the president throw around the idea of creating a new officer position for the girl I beat to be in. One thing led to another, today I got the e-mail that our principal approved the fifth position and there are now five class officers.

I'm quite pissed off. First of all, I'm not a fan of this girl. I think it complicates things having five officers, and I don't think she's the right person for the job. Too many strong personalities on board inevitably leads to more conflicts. Also, and more importantly, I KNOW that if I had lost, no one would have suggested a new position in the class officer ranks to get me back in. I now feel detached from the class officer position and a bit isolated from our advisers and the president.

So, it's not a big deal, but I'm not really planning on telling anyone I know this, so I figured I'd let the flames run a bit here.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #913
Blue Crack Addict

14 posts in about four hours?

Are people actually out having a life tonight?
Old 05-30-2008, 08:47 PM   #914
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan26 View Post
Well, I'm in a bit of a bitter mood.

I won my re-election campaign to be a senior class officer, defeating a girl from our school who's, what you would say, in the "popular" crowd. I'm not unpopular by any stretch, but she's one of those kind of snobbish kids "at the top." You know what I mean.

Anyway, one of her good friends is our current president. The president is much more reasonable, a nice person by all accounts. She spent the entire year talking about how she wanted all four of us officers to get re-elected so that we could keep going at our same pace. However, as soon as her friend got in the race, her story changed to "I hope you guys tie so that we can have five class officers." I felt more than a little betrayed, as she clearly means she wanted her friend to beat me. I've not expressed this to her, but I have to several people, including the two other class officers, who agreed with me.

So, when I won, I was quite pleased. I felt like I successfully defeated a coup on my position. Then, first meeting after the election, and our adviser and the president throw around the idea of creating a new officer position for the girl I beat to be in. One thing led to another, today I got the e-mail that our principal approved the fifth position and there are now five class officers.

I'm quite pissed off. First of all, I'm not a fan of this girl. I think it complicates things having five officers, and I don't think she's the right person for the job. Too many strong personalities on board inevitably leads to more conflicts. Also, and more importantly, I KNOW that if I had lost, no one would have suggested a new position in the class officer ranks to get me back in. I now feel detached from the class officer position and a bit isolated from our advisers and the president.

So, it's not a big deal, but I'm not really planning on telling anyone I know this, so I figured I'd let the flames run a bit here.
Wow, I'd be really pissed, too. Being a senior class officer probably means too much for you to consider resigning in protest to make a statement, so I guess I'd just try to work with it and see how it goes. Perhaps it'll work out.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:51 PM   #915
Blue Crack Supplier

I can't go out and have a life for the next couple of weeks due to my math grade. Yes, I'm grounded. Though my parents have never actually used the word. My mom used the term "house arrest."

Tags
superthread