Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm off to uni for a lecture, then a tute at the pub. :up:

See you folks this evening. :wave:

i just heard about this at work, i had no idea what they were talking about! we don't have any of those here :sad: the closest ones are like 90 minutes away. i always stop there on my way back from nashville :hmm: cuz they're waaaaaay better than krispy kreme (which is the most ghetto name btw)

i just read that link. wtf. i used to be a fan of hers, she does not strike me as a terrorist sympathizer :lmao:

Giving them the boot would have a whole new meaning. :wink:
:yes:

let's just say there's a couple people who, despite having been there for about a year and a half, cannot do anything for themselves. they're always asking people for help. one of them always asks me, but at least she's nice about it and thanks me. but the other one...she's even worse with the questions and is rude as hell. i'd love to give her the boot, in every possible way :evil:

:yes:

let's just say there's a couple people who, despite having been there for about a year and a half, cannot do anything for themselves. they're always asking people for help. one of them always asks me, but at least she's nice about it and thanks me. but the other one...she's even worse with the questions and is rude as hell. i'd love to give her the boot, in every possible way :evil:

So, why are they still there again? :lol:

Yeah, there's people like that no matter where you work. You can't escape them.

So, why are they still there again? :lol:

Yeah, there's people like that no matter where you work. You can't escape them.
tell me about it :scream:

the one girl has gotten better about it because in her last review, my supervisor told me he called her on it. i don't know about the other one.

i know, it's stupid. and then the one who's the worst has the nerve to complain about the job. she's only started acting like this over the past few months so i think she's doing it on purpose. if the job won't be how she wants it to be, she'll just refuse to learn or remember anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom