Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly ElMel, I say I'm going to listen to Demon Days for the first time, and that warrants no comment from you? I'm disappointed.

I'm reading the tracklisting now. Slightly disappointed that Del tha Funkee Homosapiaen didn't make the cut this time around, if only for his name.

I fully approve. One of my favorites of the decade, and I'm interested to see your thoughts.

There you go.

Just catching up on the thread now. I see this shall be forever known as the day LM's signature died. :(

The only Gorillaz songs I'd heard before this listen were "Clint Eastwood," "Feel Good, Inc.," and "DARE." All of which I liked. But I'm used to rappers being involved somewhere, so these songs are a change of pace for me.

Thankfully, I still have the original pic in my possession. The current one is OK, but not as good.

The current one is funny, but not the same. You know how before the upgrade, only the upper portion of the old picture showed? Could you just use that part?

Last Living Souls wasn't bad.

Kids With Guns had a good bass line ... but the file I downloaded apparently ends after 17 seconds. Damn.

On to track four.

Homework is done, for now. I calculated some things and I figure if I keep this up I will end up with a C when all is said and done. I'm more concerned about my Wills & Trusts than how humans relate to each other. :p

It's storming out. :drool:

Perfect sleeping weather and with my having to get up early tomorrow I think I'll head out.

Night, all. :wave: PS, Khan, sweet if you get a free printer! :hi5:

Today was quite a day. I wore my new halter summer dress and canvas high-heeled wedges (they hurt my feet :sad: ) and went out, where I was indirectly called beautiful. Then I bought the craziest shoes ever (they're kinda like high-heeled Chucks, though not as crazy as that sounds) and later I went swimming for the first time this year, in my new swimsuit. Now I'm relaxing and having an ice cream cone :)

Homework is done, for now. I calculated some things and I figure if I keep this up I will end up with a C when all is said and done. I'm more concerned about my Wills & Trusts than how humans relate to each other. :p

It's storming out. :drool:

Perfect sleeping weather and with my having to get up early tomorrow I think I'll head out.

Night, all. :wave: PS, Khan, sweet if you get a free printer! :hi5:
cool :up:

:wave: night!

Today was quite a day. I wore my new halter summer dress and canvas high-heeled wedges (they hurt my feet :sad: ) and went out, where I was indirectly called beautiful. Then I bought the craziest shoes ever (they're kinda like high-heeled Chucks, though not as crazy as that sounds) and later I went swimming for the first time this year, in my new swimsuit. Now I'm relaxing and having an ice cream cone :)
sounds like fun :D

Let me see what I can do.

picture-8.jpg

:slant:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom