Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg that sounds so :drool:

gummi bears are seriously my favourite snack ever. i can eat a bag (well, just the red, orange, and yellow ones) in one sitting and not even realize it :shifty:

I never really ate much candy of that kind back in my day (Fruit by the foot, Gushers, etc)...I was more into chocolate and peanut butter.

shaun vox's sig! "BONO'S AIR HEAVENS PRAYER" :yikes:

And I've no bloody clue where my first post is. Probably in the depths of EYKIW. I know one of my earliest posts was some "Rest of the Best" tracklisting that 1. has little sense of flow and 2. has really off-the-wall choices, but I'm not sure if that was my very first post or not.
:lol: i know!! i thought it was cute how back then, your sig didn't change with the post. so, i could make a post now, and then go edit my sig. only in my new posts would my new sig show up.

i'm pretty sure that was my first post, the timing would've been right. oh well, if it was my fifth post, doesn't matter much. :lol: that'd be hilarious if someone could find that post! :love:

:lol: i know!! i thought it was cute how back then, your sig didn't change with the post. so, i could make a post now, and then go edit my sig. only in my new posts would my new sig show up.

i'm pretty sure that was my first post, the timing would've been right. oh well, if it was my fifth post, doesn't matter much. :lol: that'd be hilarious if someone could find that post! :love:

Yeah, another forum I used to post on did that as well. Can't say I minded that for the most part - until it's five years down the track and you hate your old signature. :laugh:

ooh, those look good.

and honeycomb? ooh...are they shaped like a honeycomb? :doh:

No, they look exactly the same, just yellow rather than pink. They have bits of hokey pokey instead of candy in the upper half, and the biscuit and squiggles across the top are honeycomb flavoured.

yeah exactly! my old sigs are just :doh:

I don't think any of the sigs I've had while here would embarrass me now (partly because I'm not sure it ever changed substantially since I first made one!), but some from other forums ... I'm glad those forums have long since disappeared offline, put it that way.

I don't think any of the sigs I've had while here would embarrass me now (partly because I'm not sure it ever changed substantially since I first made one!), but some from other forums ... I'm glad those forums have long since disappeared offline, put it that way.
:mad: lucky!

i bet i could guess what they dealt with :giggle:

Speaking of embarrassing posts, we're all having a good laugh at Axver's premature HTDAAB love in WTAHNN right now. :kiss:

Here it is: :lmao:

http://forum.interference.com/f221/why-coldplays-next-album-zooropa-2-a-162232.html

Don't ask why some things are in caps, I don't remember. Some people were real assholes for a simple comparision thread.

Interesting of note, to what I have heard of the new Coldplay album is quite comparable to Zooropa. It is the most experimental and most daring album they will ever release. So I was sort of right...

Speaking of embarrassing posts, we're all having a good laugh at Axver's premature HTDAAB love in WTAHNN right now. :kiss:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with a forum where half the people don't like me.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother with a forum where half the people don't like me.

I like you just fine.

It's just really really funny. It's like if there were posts to prove that I once called UF an absolutely perfect U2 album with no flaws whatsoever.

And as a matter of fact, where? I don't see the thread resurrected on WTAHNN itself, and the topic's moved on in this thread ...

I like you just fine.

It's just really really funny. It's like if there were posts to prove that I once called UF an absolutely perfect U2 album with no flaws whatsoever.
yeah, but what's the point in constantly bringing it up? i can imagine for him it's gone from "lol yeah, i know, what was i on back then?" to "guys, can we please talk about something else :|"

yeah, but what's the point in constantly bringing it up? i can imagine for him it's gone from "lol yeah, i know, what was i on back then?" to "guys, can we please talk about something else :|"

I think LMel just missed the part where Axver was informed about it.

yeah, but what's the point in constantly bringing it up?

Who constantly brought it up? I put a link to the thread in there to strengthen someone's point and then everyone started pointing out Axver's posts. I didn't even think it was previously discussed, honestly. That original thread is soooooooooooooooo old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom