Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While you're at it, would you mind making it 400x100 max?
This is our new sig limit but they're still working on implementing it for off site links.
If you upload it straight from your computer though it should automatically resize it for you.

Yeah, i'll do it when tonight when i make the changes. It did say 400x100 or some file size - i compared it to LMs sig and mine has a smaller file size but similar dimensions.

Could that area be reworded to indicate the 400x100 is the limit and not that or file size?

Ian, I keep misreading your status line and think we have to talk to Helen Clark to advertise there.....:lol:

Yeah, i'll do it when tonight when i make the changes. It did say 400x100 or some file size - i compared it to LMs sig and mine has a smaller file size but similar dimensions.

Could that area be reworded to indicate the 400x100 is the limit and not that or file size?

Basically the dimensions limit is 400 wide by 100 tall.
and it shouldnt be larger than 50kb in file size.

The problem we have right now is when users just post like a photobucket link in there, the settings are not 'taking'. We're working on fixing that. But say if you uploaded the file from your computer it should automatically size it properly for you within our dimensions.

Basically the dimensions limit is 400 wide by 100 tall.
and it shouldnt be larger than 50kb in file size.

The problem we have right now is when users just post like a photobucket link in there, the settings are not 'taking'. We're working on fixing that. But say if you uploaded the file from your computer it should automatically size it properly for you within our dimensions.

Ah, right. I'll work on it tonight. The part that confuses me is that the way the limits read on the change signature page is that it looks like it offers an either this wide and tall or as big as you want so long as you keep it under 50kb.

Ah, right. I'll work on it tonight. The part that confuses me is that the way the limits read on the change signature page is that it looks like it offers an either this wide and tall or as big as you want so long as you keep it under 50kb.

I agree with you on that, trying to get Andy to re-word this. Thanks.

I've been ignoring all my virtual animals on there because I'm too busy with the forum :scream:

They're all gonna die :sad:

i always block repeat offenders :drool:

which is pretty much anyone who sends me app requests :lol:

lol.

I don't mind the occasional application, especially amusing stuff like movie taste comparisons. But i have (or had) one serial offender who i took off my friends list because i got pissed off with constant "What flavour and colour M&M are you?" applications. She keeps trying to add me as a friend too - just get the message, FFS.

I've been ignoring all my virtual animals on there because I'm too busy with the forum :scream:

They're all gonna die :sad:

Thank god for randoms feeding my pet :sad:, I only use facebook to play scrabulous with WildHoney :giggle:

I really have no idea how the hell to use all the different applications, but I like that there are fewer nutjobs and emos on there compared to myspace, and it's less clunky.

I never liked Myspace, so Facebook is still seriously winning that competition.

lol.

I don't mind the occasional application, especially amusing stuff like movie taste comparisons. But i have (or had) one serial offender who i took off my friends list because i got pissed off with constant "What flavour and colour M&M are you?" applications. She keeps trying to add me as a friend too - just get the message, FFS.
yeah, i've got a couple i'm friends with from another forum, good lord their profiles are ridiculous. i think they have 100 apps apiece. and every time they'd add one, they'd send me a request. and then they'd send me the same request two or three times. i'm soooo glad facebook added the "block requests from this user" option, as well as removing the feature in some apps where they'd force people to invite friends. but even with that, they'd still invite me.

i don't care who thinks i'm hot, or being someone's pimp, or sending buttons, or all the shit i'd get invites for. if i want to add an app, i'll search for it. that's how i added the ones i did, or by seeing it on someone's profile and going "hmm, looks interesting"

Fix'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom