Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I napped through the afternoon guaranteeing that I will be up all night :down: but at least I can pack at night while it's cooler.

I'm off to eat, so I can't really help rectify the dead thread issue.

Haha well I thought I was hearing U2 from inside, but in fact, it was coming from a worker sitting in his car by the wall. :giggle: I thought it sounded I bit too heavy to be U2 and I was right.

Later on in the day though if you listened hard you could hear actual drumming. I don't think you'd be able to pick that up. Really had to listen. Then it sort of hits you that they're playing in there

So cool. :cute:

Haha well I thought I was hearing U2 from inside, but in fact, it was coming from a worker sitting in his car by the wall. :giggle: I thought it sounded I bit too heavy to be U2 and I was right.

Later on in the day though if you listened hard you could hear actual drumming. I don't think you'd be able to pick that up. Really had to listen. Then it sort of hits you that they're playing in there

So cool. :cute:
:lol:

ooh, that is awesome :up:

I always like perspective thingys like that. There's a changing room at a second hand clothes shop in my hometown that has a mirror on the left and right wall. So your reflection just goes on forever and ever. Mighty trippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom