Paw Paw, West Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn well better be! I believe the place the Maj. had in mind is on Lygon Street. Hopefully this is far enough in advance that he can make at least plan for one evening to be free. :wink:

Haha, I hope so. Let's see, Dan might be out of the question - will it be school holidays over there when I'm over? And I have doubts we'll be able to sort something, Jen, unless you take a day off but I don't think I'm worth that. Who else is there?

Lygon Street is two blocks to the west of the Museum. The Carlton Gardens, which the Museum and Royal Exhibition Building are in, stretch down to the northeastern tip of the CBD.

If you are within walking distance of a Swanston Street/St Kilda Road tram route, that would be bloody convenient for you.

Just had a look at a map, and now stuff is coming back to me. :up:

Haha, I hope so. Let's see, Dan might be out of the question - will it be school holidays over there when I'm over? And I have doubts we'll be able to sort something, Jen, unless you take a day off but I don't think I'm worth that. Who else is there?

I imagine Ali will be working during the day but free in the evenings. Not sure about school holidays for Werribee Danny, and I imagine Shepparton Daniel will be - funnily enough! - in Shepparton.

I imagine at minimum we can work out something involving you, Ali, U-Wen, and I.

I imagine Ali will be working during the day but free in the evenings. Not sure about school holidays for Werribee Danny, and I imagine Shepparton Daniel will be - funnily enough! - in Shepparton.

I imagine at minimum we can work out something involving you, Ali, U-Wen, and I.

Oh yes, forgot Ali was in Vic. :der: As long as it's a few of us all's good.

Oh yes, forgot Ali was in Vic. :der: As long as it's a few of us all's good.

We should invent a fake holiday so that Jen and cin can insist upon time off work and come into Melbourne, since their presence would be awesome.

Oh my god, it's so hard to organise a night out with someone who can't make decisions. (This isn't about any of you guys, just one of my dickhead friends).

Oh my god, it's so hard to organise a night out with someone who can't make decisions. (This isn't about any of you guys, just one of my dickhead friends).

Ugh, yes. Kate and I constantly ran into conflict because I'm the sort of person who likes to have things neatly planned in advance, while for her, planning the night before was too much in advance. Though when I go into "let's organise stuff" mode, I always feel like I'm overly planning everybody else's life as well as my own so I try to let other people come up with plans instead!

honey i need an excuse to myself to have a day off so i dont mind!

We should invent a fake holiday so that Jen and cin can insist upon time off work and come into Melbourne, since their presence would be awesome.

yes yes we are awesome, but seriously, I NEED A DAY OFF. so set a date mofo's. the wednesday is probably the best for me but whatever suits

yes yes we are awesome, but seriously, I NEED A DAY OFF. so set a date mofo's. the wednesday is probably the best for me but whatever suits

I've e-mailed U-Wen to see when he's free - I know he's out this evening so I'm not sure when he'll check his e-mails. I'd be quite happy with the Wednesday myself. Here's hoping it would be a good day for Ali too.

if i do, dont expect me to make it, i will park the car in the middle of the road and go and lay on the tram tracks and wait to be run over.

gettin the train up would be awesome actually ...

In that case, I'll be racing down that end of town just for the rare photo op. :wink:

And the last train to Geelong isn't until like midnight or so, right? Should be a viable option there.

So, Bonnie, any plans of stuff you want to see while you're in Melbourne?

If you're short on company and want somebody to tag along, chances are I'll be free and I feel like I've seen barely anything here.

So, Bonnie, any plans of stuff you want to see while you're in Melbourne?

If you're short on company and want somebody to tag along, chances are I'll be free and I feel like I've seen barely anything here.

Not too sure yet. Guess just a lot of walking around the city, really. Not so much on the outskirts of town? I'll be with my brother for most of the time and I wanted to catch up with another guy I know there, but if I'm alone and bored, sure this won't be a problem. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom