Paula Abdul - What is she smokin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, that's from my local Fox affiliate!

They were talking about it on the same channel on last night's news. Apparently her publicist has pulled her from further public appearances for the time being, and blamed her behavior on exhaustion and "technical difficulties". Uh-huh.

And in the Entertainment Weekly cover story, Paula makes reference to all the rumors that she's always drunk or stoned and says something like, "that really hurts."

Well then, doofus, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF and act normal in front of the stinkin' camera!

She looks sooo wasted in that video.

Or, as one of the posters said on YouTube, it could be a neurological problem.

Either way, the woman needs help.

She's also producing, choreographing, and doing the catering for a "Bratz Dollz" movie.

I am not kidding.

I hate Paula Abdul! Why in God's name is a chick who can't sing a note a judge on American Idol? Maybe she wasn't high. Maybe she's just crazy.

Fuckin hell...I almost couldn't watch the Dallas one - glad I did though or I'd have missed her talking about going dancin in Tallas:lmao:

she looks really pissed

"are you feeling me or are you sleeping on me?" :lol:

Here's a good tag team match:
Paula Abdul/Whitney Houston versus Britney Spears/Lindsay Lohan
Lohan would give Paula a Tombstone Piledriver for the victory.

Regina Filangie said:
I'm not sure what's wrong with her, but last night on American Idol she seemed barely conscious. Not incoherent like she usually is, but just oddly subdued.

Exactly! :up: that was totally what I was thinking too. Someone drugged her up or what. She barely spoke and just sat there the whole time.. Is that why they brought Jewel on the show to do the talking for her? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom