Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% superthread pure (48.0% superthread corrupt).

Aw, not half yet.

COBL_04, Slopsy: 64%
Cin: 59%
major_panic: 57%
LemonMelon: 55%
liamcool: 54%
Galeongirl: 52%
Serena Vox: 50%
Gluey: 37%
The Sad Punk: 32%
KhanadaRhodes: 22%
coolian2: 20%
Axver: 18%

Sambucca is really strong, no?

I happen to not mind shots, provided they're in the form of jaeger (jaegerbombs are a guilty pleasure) or not very strong. Anything like absinthe, I won't go near.

Also I hate tequilia. The last time I had a tequilia night I heard a dog barking next door and thought it was a wolf, so I put on a helmet and tried to climb the fence and ward it off.

It varies between 20-40%, so not higher than average. Not like absinthe.

I've probably had more jagerbombs than any other shots purely out of convenience, but I'm not a huge fan - if anything, they just give me a gut ache rather than get me drunker. Pretty much restrict myself to beer when I hit the town now, maybe have one spirits drink if I'm not feeling too precious with myself.

Wow, thank you so much for that anecdote. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't really like tequila or mezcal that much either, bar the occasion.

Cool, I used to want to do journalism too. Only recently changed my mind!
I'm going to the University of Auckland. Damn right about a new chapter, I'm so glad to be finally doing what I want to do. Thought I'd never get here!

Cool, yeah high school was good fun but I really look forward to uni for some reason, everything is more specific I suppose. I'd've loved to start without braces, but it looks like they'll be till after I'm 19 :scream:

742 Evergreen Terrace.

"Give us your address"
"Uhhh... 123 Fake Street"

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% superthread pure (64.0% superthread corrupt).

Cool, yeah high school was good fun but I really look forward to uni for some reason, everything is more specific I suppose. I'd've loved to start without braces, but it looks like they'll be till after I'm 19 :scream:

"Give us your address"
"Uhhh... 123 Fake Street"

Actually, I saw the episode where Homer has a paternity test today. It was fucking stupid.

It varies between 20-40%, so not higher than average. Not like absinthe.

I've probably had more jagerbombs than any other shots purely out of convenience, but I'm not a huge fan - if anything, they just give me a gut ache rather than get me drunker. Pretty much restrict myself to beer when I hit the town now, maybe have one spirits drink if I'm not feeling too precious with myself.

Wow, thank you so much for that anecdote. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't really like tequila or mezcal that much either, bar the occasion.

Ah okay, I thought it was stronger. I had an ABC shot once, which is Absinthe, Bacardi I think and something else, and it destroyed me.

I'll have them when they're cheap, but at the local club they're 10 bucks, and because you have to have a ton to get drunker, it's not really worth it.

No sarcasm? :lol: It was a pretty messy night. I hate the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom