Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, never had that one, though I'm not really a shots person... yikes, how'd it go? It sounds like it'd taste fairly nice initially, at least.

Probably my favourite shot is the Black Widow - half black sambucca, half vodka. Like I said though, not huge on shots. But that ones an easy standard.

It wasn't a shot, it was a full glass. It tasted really really good. Too good. Like. If I were less mature, I may have had more than one...or five.

I've yet to have any shots. I'll be honest, that was my first time in a bar.

Hey GG :wave:

Oh, never had that one, though I'm not really a shots person... yikes, how'd it go? It sounds like it'd taste fairly nice initially, at least.

Probably my favourite shot is the Black Widow - half black sambucca, half vodka. Like I said though, not huge on shots. But that ones an easy standard.

Sambucca is really strong, no?

I happen to not mind shots, provided they're in the form of jaeger (jaegerbombs are a guilty pleasure) or not very strong. Anything like absinthe, I won't go near.

Also I hate tequilia. The last time I had a tequilia night I heard a dog barking next door and thought it was a wolf, so I put on a helmet and tried to climb the fence and ward it off.

It wasn't a shot, it was a full glass. It tasted really really good. Too good. Like. If I were less mature, I may have had more than one...or five.

I've yet to have any shots. I'll be honest, that was my first time in a bar.

Oh right, so it was a cocktail? Sounds like it would have been plenty drinkable. Guess it would have kinda messed you up a bit, though!

No shame in that. If anything, it's a plus on your part. :heart:

Where's your beer list, out of curiosity?

:yawn: Mornin' Threaders

Ax, do I have the 5k already? And when was my first post here? Must've been less than a year no?

Hey GG2!

You've just reached it - 5,091. You'll reach a year soon, but yeah, not yet.

Oh right, so it was a cocktail? Sounds like it would have been plenty drinkable. Guess it would have kinda messed you up a bit, though!

No shame in that. If anything, it's a plus on your part. :heart:

Where's your beer list, out of curiosity?

Travis! Where is my beer list?

Nice! I'm doing biology :heart: Hope to major in Ecology/Marine Science.

:hi5: I like biology too. It's very interesting.

So you guys are discussing booze as I just woke up. I haven't even had breakfast yet :lol: Kinda nauseating!

Thanks Ax, I'll tick that off then. I'm surprised how many boxes I could tick!

Yay! :hyper: I had orientation last week, was pretty fun!
I'm doing a Bachelor of Science :up: You?

Yeah, can't wait. a new chapter...

Ahh Bachelor of Arts (Media & Comm), majoring in journalism. I wish I'd chosen Professional & Creative Writing now though.

Which uni?

Oshi what science exactly?

I'm doing Chemistry. 2nd year. :nerd:

What sort of stuff are you learning now? :nerd:x2

You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% superthread pure (48.0% superthread corrupt).

Aw, not half yet.

Ahh Bachelor of Arts (Media & Comm), majoring in journalism. I wish I'd chosen Professional & Creative Writing now though.

Which uni?

Cool, I used to want to do journalism too. Only recently changed my mind!
I'm going to the University of Auckland. Damn right about a new chapter, I'm so glad to be finally doing what I want to do. Thought I'd never get here!

Which uni?

What sort of stuff are you learning now? :nerd:x2

This is a discussion I can handle in the morning! :yes:

At the moment I have the shittiest subject ever, programming for chemists. We learn how to use Codewarrior and program boring little useless things. Now we learned how to read a file with coordinates, then draw a molecule on the screen. *whoop tee doo*.
Besides that I have Theoretical Chemistry, which is also a nightmare.

But we also have one of my favourite subjects sofar, history of nature sciences. :love: The whole chronological story about the Greeks, the way they saw science and such, then all was lost in the middle ages, the Arabians, then the Renaissance, Galilei, and now we've arrived at Newton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom