Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaddidimiss?

I had Southern Comfort last night.

Oh my God.

Also, Travis has a list of the beers I tried, he was meant to save them for me when next you appeared. I know one of them was Harps, and also I had Guinness from the tap. Sweet Jesus!

heh. the reason neither of us said anything sooner was because we weren't sure, even though...well, i won't bore you with details. but really, we were both stupid for not thinking that our feelings were reciprocated. although we're both a bit nervous/paranoid about that stuff.

it still cracks me up that she told me at almost the same time as i was planning on telling her.

i might go read that chat transcript sometime.

Oh man, some of the chat logs from the fortnight or so before I said anything to Kate (and, hell, multiple months, but ESPECIALLY that period) make it so obvious. I don't know how neither of us realised.

But then I'm pretty oblivious and I bet if some woman were ever interested in me in the future, I won't notice a bit.

Fuck up a friendship?

word. i asked a girl out in early jan, and the friendship's kinda going down the tubes. we used to have so much fun; now she doesn't want anything to do with me.

I want to....but it always blows up in my face. By always I mean the two times I've done it. I'm not so good about being able to tell if someone's into me either...

But I mean, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop myself from saying something soon. We're probably gonna see The Dark Knight at the IMAX soon...I honestly wouldn't care if we were seeing Deep Sea 3D

I'm horrible at telling too... best of luck!! :up:

Oh man, some of the chat logs from the fortnight or so before I said anything to Kate (and, hell, multiple months, but ESPECIALLY that period) make it so obvious. I don't know how neither of us realised.

But then I'm pretty oblivious and I bet if some woman were ever interested in me in the future, I won't notice a bit.

Yeah, guys are usually pretty oblivious though.

I'm 32% ST pure.

I had Southern Comfort last night.

Oh my God.

Also, Travis has a list of the beers I tried, he was meant to save them for me when next you appeared. I know one of them was Harps, and also I had Guinness from the tap. Sweet Jesus!

Poor you! I can't stand the stuff. Unless I want to get drunk, which isn't usually the case, I'm very picky with my malt liquor.

Ah, good times. I oughta have a peek.

has this been posted yet??

Who Posted?
liamcool 158
Cin 141
Axver 131
coolian2 126
Slopsy 83
Gluey 83
KhanadaRhodes 81
COBL_04 51
the tourist 47