Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was oblivious for the better part of a year that khan was into me.

so i endorse this statement.

I had not a clue Kate was into me until one of her friends told me she was absolutely head-over-heels.

Then again, Kate had no idea I was into her either.

BTW

Slumdog is a FANTASTIC movie. I don't want to say how much it deserved the Oscar, because I haven't seen the other noms, but...you'd have to kick a lot of ass to be better than that.

oh, definitely.

in retrospect, i can see the signs. but...yeah. i was oblivious.

I had not a clue Kate was into me until one of her friends told me she was absolutely head-over-heels.

I had no idea MrCin wanted me until he held me down and gave me a big kiss!! My first comment afterwards was, "that was weird". Prolly shoulda stuck with that :lol:

heh. the reason neither of us said anything sooner was because we weren't sure, even though...well, i won't bore you with details. but really, we were both stupid for not thinking that our feelings were reciprocated. although we're both a bit nervous/paranoid about that stuff.

it still cracks me up that she told me at almost the same time as i was planning on telling her.

i might go read that chat transcript sometime.

BTW

Slumdog is a FANTASTIC movie. I don't want to say how much it deserved the Oscar, because I haven't seen the other noms, but...you'd have to kick a lot of ass to be better than that.

I really want to see that... I was surprised Batman never got nominated though, everyone seemed to love it.

See, I always say to people "just tell him/her, what's the worst that can happen?"

But I can never follow my own advice. :sigh:

neither, it's always easier said than done.

See, I always say to people "just tell him/her, what's the worst that can happen?"

But I can never follow my own advice. :sigh:

I want to....but it always blows up in my face. By always I mean the two times I've done it. I'm not so good about being able to tell if someone's into me either...

But I mean, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop myself from saying something soon. We're probably gonna see The Dark Knight at the IMAX soon...I honestly wouldn't care if we were seeing Deep Sea 3D

I don't think it would really fuck up the friendship if it were strong enough. Either they get together, or get told "sorry, I'm not interested" and it's a little awkward for a while, but soon goes back to normal. :shrug:

Unfortunately not always true. :( The girl who I said that to hasn't talked to me for three weeks. The LAST girl I said that to I haven't talked to since November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom