Pat McGee Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anybody a fan of the Pat McGee Band? I heard the new single "Beautiful Ways" on the radio this week and it's just great! And my friend Todd Wright from the local band The Getaway Car is on tour with them singing background, playing guitar and keyboards :D :heart:

I can't wait to see their show soon. :up:

Last edited:
I used to live in Va. and had friends who were friends with those guys, and am still pissed that when I moved, I left my Pat CDs behind.
Then last week I see an ad for them playing a show out here in Ca. I was so shocked, I didn't know anyone outside of Va. had even heard of them lol

I did have to laugh....the pic was totally different than the last time I saw them, I haven't heard any of there recent stuff but if it's as good as the old shit then more ppl need to check them out!

Yeah it's really excellent. You can hear it on their website www.patmcgeeband.com They're playing their new single all the time on the radio here and they're going to be on Cold Pizza on ESPN sometime this week.

I was talking to my friend Todd yesterday from the back of the Tour bus and yesterday they were playing in GA. heading all across the country :)

Back
Top Bottom