Past lives?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
This may sound dumb, but it's kinda cool to think about..If you believe in it, who do you think you were in a past life? I think I lived in Egypt, which explains why I like Egypt and any desert so much. It's fun to think about people you might have been, or where you lived. :yes:

please no!

i hate this life so i don't even want to think about a past life:ohmy:
......i don't believe in that crap anyway.
as for who i would want to be, er, *scratches head* i donno...

I must have been super active in my past life because I'm always tired in this life.

Oh no real answers here!! Well, allow me... In a past life, I believe that I was Anastasia Romanov. Yup, it's true....... My reasons why will remain a secret, lol.

When I was younger my mom said that I thought I used to be a bird (I think that she is crazy). I seriously don't remember saying anything like that!:eeklaugh: :no:

in a previous life i wish i had killed the person who created the belief of re-incarnation.

hehehehheehe.

:|

seriously you cant really think you were an egyptian cause you "like egypt, and you like deserts?"

i like a trillion things, does that mean i was all of them?

*shakes head

nevermind me, maybe i should just keep to making fun of myself.

*systematically sticks each finger, toe, etc... into a large shredder.

Zoomerang96 said:
seriously you cant really think you were an egyptian cause you "like egypt, and you like deserts?"

[/B]

Nope..those aren't the only reasons, just a couple. I'd rather keep the others a secret :madspit:

i was a mean nasty girl who made fun of fat people and probably called them names.
thats why I in this life have been cursed with less than model like physique.
payback does wonders.

"With my luck, If I got reincarnated I would come back as me" :D

Rodney from only fools and horses

In a past life... hmmm. I was probably a 2k gif smilie that crashed people's internet browsers at inopportune moments.

Back
Top Bottom