(PARTYGIRLVOX'S..) Movie Game #21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't it just! One of my favs plus 2 of my fav actors :love:

:wave: hi PG, i read back about you breaking your arm :hug: :hug: so sorry to hear that&it must have been awful :(

How are you now?

Dune

:wave: sorry i haven't replied to your email Carek, i've had a lot on my mind plus there was my birthday!!! :D i should get to it in the next few days :yes:

Titanic :love:

:wink: I had quite a good day, yes! Had Champagne at Midnight with some yummy chocs and had curry (One of my fav meals) later on in the day plus watched Titanic cos i love it and listened to the Disney Cd my friend got me! :lol:

No i don't feel older :no: i feel 29, rather than 39 actually! :giggle: :shh: :rockon:

East Of Eden

Little Women

There's alot of :wave: s in this thread!
Hi susan, my arms not too bad anymore - just a bit purple and swollen! But apart from that I'm very good.. how are you? Did you have a good birthday? :D

Emma

Sounds good susan :up: But no russell brand?! :lol:

Night Of The Comet

Another movie about a comet's passing through the earth's atmosphere ... only this time the earth's human population disintegrated to orange dust. Some people turned into zombies (a slower process of disintegration) and attacked others who were not affected by the comet because they were inside a steel room. Not very realistic, as steel can protect you from a comet's effects ?? But, it was a GOOD fantasy movie, anyway. :up:

Back
Top Bottom