Part 1 of gripping mini-series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
If you could be one animal for one day what animal would you be?

a lion?

I would be an eagle so I could soar in the clouds and attack small sheep

I would pick a penguin, but then I'd have to live somewhere cold and swim around in icey water. I used to say I'd want to be a tiger or some other type of large cat, but I think I'd rather be a pygmy lemur because then I'd be really small and could hide places and move really quickly and stare at people with my huge eyes.

A dolphin; they always seem to be happy and are quite often seen swimming in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico which is one of my pleasures.

~U2Alabama

flipper rocks! actually ive never seen it

dolphins are such intelligent, social creatures except they manage to be that way without fucking themselves up the way people do

and theyre beautiful and powerful, id love to feel that way in the water just once!

I want to be my cat Halle. The lil' shit is so spoiled. I wish I had her life. I love my cat.

Blue_Angel said:
dolphins are such intelligent, social creatures except they manage to be that way without fucking themselves up the way people do

and theyre beautiful and powerful, id love to feel that way in the water just once!

There is nothing like chilling out on the beach as sunset rolls in, and seeing a group of dolphins frolicking out between the sandbars; they put on quite a show.

Perhaps I am a bit amphibious, but I have develped a new swimming stroke where I do not really use my arms or legs; it is something like breakdancing underwater, much as a dolphin swims. I do not like to surface for air any more than I must.

~U2Alabama

kinda like fly kick Bama except you use your body more than you legs right? i used to love just twisting around and doing stupid stuff in the water when i was a kid

Blue_Angel said:
kinda like fly kick Bama except you use your body more than you legs right? i used to love just twisting around and doing stupid stuff in the water when i was a kid

That sounds right, and it has a U2-ish connotation ("fly"). I took swim lessons as a toddler, then learned the rest on my own; I am very informal in swimming, I just swim what gets me the farthest distance in the shortest amount of time, allowing me to stay under water the longest. I do use my body more, it is a one-part motion, honestly, like a whole-body stroke. It is great for plunging down to great depths.

~U2Alabama

I think I would like to be a turtle...they are very relaxed (in look anyways) and for some reason, interest me deeply...

Other than that, pehaps a panda.

I do an experiment here. Its called responding to Basstrap thread without reading it. I only read that there is series of something No. 1. So I am curious to see what its all about.

Its kinda funny to post here without anything to say.

Hey hey

hey

you

I?d love to be a panther.

Or an elephant (2nd day), or a dolphin (3rd day), or a dove (later on).

Blue_Angel said:
salome you would not want to be a cow around me

Yeah, me either. We'd have to do things to you that you probably wouldn't like. :shifty:

I think I would like to be some kind of bird, I love freefalling on roller coasters and I'd get to do that all day on my own without waiting in stupid lines with stupid people if I was a bird. :yes:

sometimes I think I drink enough milk in a day to kill a cow

Back
Top Bottom