parrots nest to have tuba duet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
according to jonny, at the main message board.

he says the song is really crappy at the beginning, but the tuba duet in the middle really puts it together.

who says radiohead dont have a sense of humor? thats classic!

i read the title of this thread too fast and i thought it said, parrots nest to have tuna diet. it really confused me. but then i thought it was funny. funnier than what jonny said. so sorry bear.

Screaming Flower said:
i read the title of this thread too fast and i thought it said, parrots nest to have tuna diet. it really confused me. but then i thought it was funny. funnier than what jonny said. so sorry bear.

That's EXACTLY what I did too! :eek: :laugh: :eeklaugh:

Well I don't know about Jonny, but Thom is a very funny guy when he wants to be. I'd like to hear a tuna duet, actually. Medium, well done.

CRRRRUNCH

Oh, bugger.

Ok, this is Airbag...

hey, airbag from oxford (well the whole show rocks, best setlist ever) was awesome!

i always love the end of the song during the "ooooh uhhhhh uuhhh"s when jonny makes weired noises and then eds guitar comes crashing in...

:drool:

Yes the Oxford show (what I've heard of it, anyway) is indeed great. I just mean Thom has his off-the-cuff comic side as well. Which I like.

Back
Top Bottom