Paris to marry Paris?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
[q]Paris Hilton Said Engaged to Shipping Heir

LOS ANGELES - Hotel heiress and "The Simple Life" reality TV star Paris Hilton is engaged to her boyfriend, Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, her spokesman said Monday.

"They are happy and excited," said Hilton spokesman Rob Shuter, confirming the story first reported on People magazine's Web site.

Latsis proposed to the 24-year-old Hilton Wednesday after she returned from a three-week publicity tour in Europe to promote her horror flick "House of Wax" and her new fragrance.

The couple, who have been dating for about eight months, marked the engagement Saturday with a barbecue for 75 friends and family at their Hollywood Hills home, Shuter said.

No wedding date has been set. It would be the first marriage for both[/q]

hi sandals

i noticed a long time ago that i was on your buddy list

i always found that interesting since we had never interacted and i had never really even seen any of your posts

but finally i see one of your posts

so hello buddy :wave:

There'll be a frock. It wont be much of a frock (literally). This is Paris Hilton afterall, but it will resemble a dress, complete with her squinty eyes and yellow skin

Despite popular opinion, I think she would probably wear a very classy pretty frock. Even though she has a tendancy to wear teeny tiny stuff to places like clubs and publicity events. I get the feeling that her wedding would be more on the traditional side.

SHOCKING! :wink:

[q]Paris Hilton, Greek Heir End Engagement

27 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES -
Paris Hilton has ended her five-month engagement to a Greek shipping heir, according to a published report.

The celebutante-turned-model broke off the wedding plans with Paris Latsis, according to a report posted Friday on Us Weekly's Web site, which quoted a statement it said Hilton released to the magazine.

"I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him. I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time," Hilton told the magazine.

Hilton's publicist did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.

Hilton, 24 and Latsis, 22, became engaged in the spring.

"I'm so in love and grateful to have found such an honest and loyal person," she told Us Weekly at the time. "I feel like we were meant to be, and I'm happy to have found someone to spend the rest of my life with. He's amazing in every way."

Latsis gave the 24-year-old hotel heiress a 24 carat, $5 million diamond engagement ring. It was not immediately clear what would happen to the ring.[/q]

Back
Top Bottom