Paris Hilton's "Hottie And The Nottie" voted worst film of all time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/hiltons hottie movie voted worst ever_1059636

Socialite PARIS HILTON's new film THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE has been named the worst movie ever. Users of the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) have voted the 2008 comedy - in which the 26-year-old plays a stunner with a not-so-attractive best friend - the worst of all time, giving it on average a score of 1.2 on a scale of 1-10. The movie took just $27,696 (GBP13,848) in 111 cinemas across the U.S. last weekend (08-10Feb08), meaning an average of just 31 people per theatre watched The Hottie And The Nottie over the three-day period.

Can you say "EPIC FAIL"? I can.

I got the DVD from NetFlix and I'll try and put it all on YouTube for you all to see. At least the best parts.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I got the DVD from NetFlix and I'll try and put it all on YouTube for you all to see. At least the best parts.

SCORE! :hyper: Radiohead tix and Bar-B-Q. What a lovely day this has turned out to be.

Hopefully I can score some RH tickets, too. It's looking like a 50/50 chance. IT'S MY CHANCE!

And if I don't get fucked out of seeing There Will Be Blood today, then it will be a win.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Hopefully I can score some RH tickets, too. It's looking like a 50/50 chance. IT'S MY CHANCE!

And if I don't get fucked out of seeing There Will Be Blood today, then it will be a win.

We're all rooting for you in the Bar. :up:

There's a new worst imdb movie every month.

But this one has Paris and the annoying robot guy from the insipid Grandma's Boy. Throw in the token fat-guy-who-always-speaks-his-mind-especially-about-sex, and you've got a cinematic turd of epic proportions.

Sorry guys, Battlefield Earth has to edge out Bar-B-Q as the worse film of all time. Even despite Bar-B-Q's awesome script that reminds that black people like dancing, hip-hop, and BBQ food.

I'm sure this movie is really, really, really, really, really, really, really terrible.

But I doubt enough people saw it to make it really the worst film ever.

Not that I'm against voting for something as "it sucks" just because Paris is in it. I'm all for that.

impy13 said:
There's a new worst imdb movie every month.

But this one has Paris and the annoying robot guy from the insipid Grandma's Boy. Throw in the token fat-guy-who-always-speaks-his-mind-especially-about-sex, and you've got a cinematic turd of epic proportions.

You forgot how incredibly obnoxious he was in Dodgeball.

Back
Top Bottom