Paris Hiltons and sister and there Racist Mouths.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a really interesting article on Slate.com (I think it was Slate) a few months ago about how Paris Hilton is like the teflon celebrity. This evidence of her racist words came out quite a bit ago I think, and the article talked about how nothing seemed to stop her from being famous.

There was no backlash from her being a racist, or from her arrest for drunk driving ... there's always the chatter about how she shouldn't be famous and is a waste of space or what have you, but nothing really changed after her "n-word" exposure or the DUI.

Which is a shame, really. I'd like to see her go away. Like, now. And far. Far away. Maybe Saturn.

She has had too much cock thats her problem .....

:lol: In Britain we just wouldnt stand for people like her.

Can we ship her over to Britain so she gets ignored or smacked down (metaphorically speaking)? Surely if that happens, she'll wither into a little ball and disappear.

Please, Britain, hear our pleas. You MUST help us in our time of need and take this waste of space off our hands. :(

corianderstem said:
Can we ship her over to Britain so she gets ignored or smacked down (metaphorically speaking)? Surely if that happens, she'll wither into a little ball and disappear.

Please, Britain, hear our pleas. You MUST help us in our time of need and take this waste of space off our hands. :(

Amen to that sistah! :yes:

she is definitely a waste of skin or what is left of it anyways..

Re: Re: Paris Hiltons and sister and there Racist Mouths.

Bono's American Wife said:
I tried to summon up some outrage but it was overruled by my sense of "I don't give a fuck about what comes out Paris Hilton's mouth"

:shrug:

was that a typo?

I find this strang, that the bimbo hilton uses ******, Faggot and other words and all is It's Paris what do you expect. Mel talks about the Jews and Tits and everyone jumps on the bash the Gibson wagon???

Justin24 said:
I find this strang, that the bimbo hilton uses ******, Faggot and other words and all is It's Paris what do you expect. Mel talks about the Jews and Tits and everyone jumps on the bash the Gibson wagon???

We say that because we already think Paris Hilton is a complete nothing and a waste of space. We're not surprised that she's exposed herself as a racist as well.

No one's defending her, Justin. We just don't think she has any lower to sink.

Mel Gibson, on the other hand, is/was supposedly an upstanding member of society. He had room to fall from grace. Paris Hilton? Not so much.

Justin24 said:

Because no one expects her to be anything other than a stupid little piece of trash. It's not at all surprising or shocking when she says or does stupid shit. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who has or has ever had any respect for her.

Mel Gibson on the other hand is smart enough to know better and he does have a certain level of respect. So when he says stupid, racist crap it is more offensive because his words carry more weight.

*edited to note: looks as if corianderstem beat me to it. :)

Last edited:
well, I just deleted my post because corianderstem and indra posted the same thing I did, almost word for word :wink:

Back
Top Bottom