Paris Hilton and friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you combine them together...they would say That's hot because I'm so vapid and that I'm such a drunken slut and that I really can sing but see my boobs can get me anywhere.... *flips hair* Like, oh my god!

It is really. But if Paris has nowt better to do than scour the web looking for mean comments about her, she'll be online for a long long time. I don't know the woman so can't pass any factually based comments on who she is, who she thinks she is, and what she believes.

But I can quote others!

I've read interviews aplenty where Paris yaps interminably about utter bullshit (I was bored senseless, okay?!). I have not seen, heard, or read, one iota of intelligence in this woman. I'd like to think that she's not actually a pathetic little imbecile with the brainpower of a pubic louse.... maybe she's been misinterpreted by journalists.

Who knows. Who cares!!

PS: Does Paris honestly believe that 'The Bottle-blonde Hyena' look is even vaguely attractive?

Windmilllane said:
If you combine the IQs of Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Ashlee Simpson and Tara Reid, what do you get?

President Bush.

Melon

sallycinnamon78 said:
I've read interviews aplenty where Paris yaps interminably about utter bullshit (I was bored senseless, okay?!). I have not seen, heard, or read, one iota of intelligence in this woman. I'd like to think that she's not actually a pathetic little imbecile with the brainpower of a pubic louse.... maybe she's been misinterpreted by journalists.
i will say one thing about her that bothers me: her nose. it's ugly. i was even more shocked to find out that she paid for it. it looked much better beforehand. now it like drops down or whatever and she paid to look like she eternally has something on her nose. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom