Paris Hilton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenF

The Fly
I just heard on TV that Paris Hilton has been named one the most fascinating people of 2004. I simply can't understand why this girl has become such a celebrity.
I'm sick to death of seeing her with her horrid hair extensions and dead eyes. Someone needs to spray her down with Lysol and send her on her way.:rant: :mad: :scratch:

that is ridiculous. who says she is fascinating? In my opinion, she is one of those "celebrities" and I use that term very loosely, who has had more than her share of 15 minutes and it's not like she is even an actor or does anything, she's just rich!!

before we decided wether or not paris hilton is, indeed, fascinating, let us first look at the actuall meaning of the word...

fascinate

\Fas"ci*nate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Fascinated, p. pr. & vb. n.. Fascinating.] [L. fascinare; cf. Gr. ?????????? to slander, bewitch.] 1. To influence in an uncontrollable manner; to operate on by some powerful or irresistible charm; to bewitch; to enchant.

It has been almost universally believed that . . . serpents can stupefy and fascinate the prey which they are desirous to obtain. --Griffith (Cuvier).

2. To excite and allure irresistibly or powerfully; to charm; to captivate, as by physical or mental charms.

there be none of the passions that have been noted to fascinate or bewhich but love and envy. --Bacon.

Syn: To charm; enrapture; captivate; enchant; bewitch; attract.

yes... paris hilton is quite fascinating. she's captured the attention of the american public without really doing anything of any merit. that, indeed, truly is fascinating.

starsgoblue said:
Is her 15 minutes up yet?!
Time goes by so slowly... - Unchained Melody

I think it's her dog that makes her famous. (I'm kidding, of course) :scratch:

elevatedmole said:
There's something about her that makes her not even look human. I can't put my finger on what it is.

I agree with you. It's the eyes I think, they're just so empty and emotionless-like there's absolutely nothing going on in there.

I find her creepy as hell.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the fact that she's famous for doing absolutely nothing but partying and banging guys with night vision goggles is fascinating...

Hahaha :) The only good thing about her is that she provides many hilarious jokes on Late Night w/ Conan Obrien.

Did anybody see last week's South Park episode about her? It was hilarious.

Stupid Spoiled Whore
2231a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom