Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas for a survivor game? That StormierZiggy guy was asking about 'em, and it might be fun to do one, since it should end sometime around the album's release.

I've been wanting to do a Live Survivor for ages. I have it all planned out. It will be EPIC. I'm just not sure I want to put the effort into it.

I've been wanting to do a Live Survivor for ages. I have it all planned out. It will be EPIC. I'm just not sure I want to put the effort into it.

GAF mentioned that, and it would be cool, but like he said, wouldn't Streets automatically win?

Nevermind, I see you posted over there, and I responded over there.

be back, going to get dinner.

I love that we now have an Anathema-themed alter poster. Especially since it's one of the five best Anathema songs ever.

GAF mentioned that, and it would be cool, but like he said, wouldn't Streets automatically win?

Streets would be granted the automatic win and not included in the tournament! I think that beyond Streets, it's a fair fight with no clear winner. I thought of excluding One as well, but then I remembered a lot of the Zoophiles think it was actually worse live, so something like The Fly or UTEOTW could actually reasonably take Achtung.

Probably Bad is the obvious non-Streets winner.

Are you still mad at me for what I called you last night, Axver?

I need to write some amazing, sensational, best-selling history book that makes me millions and then I can comfortably retire.

Shame almost no historian is ever that lucky.

what are you researching? I probably should know but don't :reject:

The affects of the Irish Penal laws on the common Catholic on 17th and 18th century Ireland. It sounds dry, I know, but it's actually a pretty interesting topic. See pretty much it was in a way "illegal" to be Catholic in Ireland at the time, and if you were you were stripped of all your land rights, and any rights within the government etc. The idea was to force Catholics to convert to Protestantism, but really, no one converted, and then the priests went underground, and incited some revolutions, and so the Protestants hired Priest hunters to chase them down and stuff. I could write a decent paper right now with what I know, but it's a research paper, so I've got to cite sources and shit, and that just slows me down so much.

The books I"m working with:

HPIM1490.jpg

this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom