Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is saying I am an alter? Perhaps I am just someone with a clever name. A clever name I've had to adopt because I'm being sort of stalked. Therefore, this was a necessary evolution.

No, I am not Ax to the Max.

I think I know who you are, but since you have said what you've said, I'll keep mum

:uhoh: i think i remember hearing about that. that's fucked up, though.

and i can't see the image because i'm sure wherever it's hosted is blocked at work :sigh:

:lol: i'm not lefthandedophobic, it's just being right-handed, it's not as easy. when i write with my left hand, it looks like a six year old wrote it :lol:

Pretty much yeah. And it's just a giant stack of boring looking books. Why can't someone write an interesting academic account? Would it be hard?

Sure you're not.

:love: Are you serious? If I do need help I will most assuredly drop you a PM Snow :heart:. You've made me smile, that's for sure.

I'll pm you my addy, busy weekend so I may not have a chance to check a PM.

Glad I could make you smile, if only I could make everyone smile :)

Pretty much yeah. And it's just a giant stack of boring looking books. Why can't someone write an interesting academic account? Would it be hard?

Sure you're not.
ahh, i see. and i think all papers are boring personally, mostly because if they were interesting, everyone would want to write them, and not proscrastinate on them.

your face is.

Give me a PM and I'll tell you if you're right :wink:

But I detest being wrong about things.

ahh, i see. and i think all papers are boring personally, mostly because if they were interesting, everyone would want to write them, and not proscrastinate on them.

your face is.

Ohh nice point.

Why would my face hate the rest of me?

Try, Ashley, and I will tell you if you are wrong. But you must keep the alter a secret.. ooh. I mean, what alter? Heh heh heh :shifty:

Anyway, my bf has bookmarked my other account.. therefore I cant vent in my journal, therefore.. I created this account.

Try, Ashley, and I will tell you if you are wrong. But you must keep the alter a secret.. ooh. I mean, what alter? Heh heh heh :shifty:

Anyway, my bf has bookmarked my other account.. therefore I cant vent in my journal, therefore.. I created this account.

Ok. I now think you're not who I thought you were before, but now I think I do actually know who you are and will be shooting you a PM :p

ugh, i am officially in weekend mode with it being friday and all. i don't want to do any work today. but i guess i'll try :depressed:

and i don't know if i should have grilled cheese for lunch or a club sandwich.

Oooh a club sandwich sounds so Good.

Oh God it's already noon! I've got to get some work done :sad:

Oooh a club sandwich sounds so Good.

Oh God it's already noon! I've got to get some work done :sad:
:hmm:

:tsk:

how about a grilled cheese club?
:hmm: the deli in this building serves their club sandwiches warm and melty, so it is sort of like that. now i don't know which one to pick! oh well, i'm not going for like 45 minutes or so, so i've still got time to decide.

like it's some huge decision...it's just lunch :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom