Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been up for 13 hours, fed my brother, dressed him, took him to school, went to the grocery store, came home, put groceries away, picked my brother up from school, took him to the paediatrician, went to the grocery store again to get his prescriptions, but the chemist was closed, went home, became the sole bread-winner for the family, had a nap, and came to work 3.5 hours ago.

I've had a full day.

now you're just making the rest of us feel bad.

Oh wait, I also made this observation today, and it just made the whole day worthwhile:

I believe it is a fact that nothing you do in this life will carry as much weight or importance as if you were to do it while Journey was playing. Case in point, I just left the library, and as I walked outside, Faithfully came on shuffle, and as I walked down those stairs, I felt like Rocky, out to concur the world, rather than Ashley, about to fail a research paper.

Oh wait, I also made this observation today, and it just made the whole day worthwhile:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: nobody should listen to Journey.

Incidentally, life seems so much more purposeful when I'm walking through the city cranking In Aurelia by Pure Reason Revolution.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: nobody should listen to Journey.

Incidentally, life seems so much more purposeful when I'm walking through the city cranking In Aurelia by Pure Reason Revolution.

Obviously you've never done something mundane while listening to Journey. I'm telling you man, LIFECHANGING.

I looked at my drink which is bright yellow and got "Pirelli's Miracle Elixir" stuck in my head. But, no, it doesn't taste like piss with ink. Passionfruit with citrus.

You just don't appreciate the decade from whence you came. :tsk:

No, the eighties gave us the height of the Dunedin Sound.

Most mainstream music was pretty dreadful, though. Wallpaper music, as the somewhat more sensible War-era Bono said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom