Panic at the Disco: "We're not Emo"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterscotch

War Child
Then what are they?!

http://www.nme.com/news/my-chemical-romance/24758

The singer says: "The stereotype is guys that are weak and have failing relationships write about how sad they are. If you listen to our songs, not one of them has that tone," he declared.

Okay, then what about that part about getting married and finding out your finacee is a slut? Is that not what the song is about?

"Emo is bullshit!" added Urie. "If people want to take it for the literal sense of the word, yes we're an emotional band, we put a lot of thought into what we do. People always try to stereotype us, but we don't fit the emo stereotype."

Wow I sure hope he doesn't alienate all his fans with comments like this. His big mouth also recently said he didn't like it when girls only like the band for their looks. Isn't that their fan base, girls who think they're cute, and Emo guys? How long will their careers last at this rate?

I'm gonna be snarky, but what the hell. :)

They don't like it when girls only like them for their looks...when I look at photos etc of them I would say that is probably a good idea. But then when I listen to them I think, hmm maybe relying on their looks would be better after all....

that makes sense.

emo = shit

but shit doesn't necessarily equal emo.

so they're still shit, they're just not emo shit?

that makes sense. they most certainly are shit.

fuck that. they're emo. in a few years, no one will remember them.

I can't stand Panic! of the crapso!! When my friend played this shit for me I was like umm turn off the music. It's a really bad version of Fall out Boy and Fall out Boy Sucks.

I missed the shitwagon :sigh:

they're shit.

their music groupies all over my school and i can't hide from it.

they're like shit music herpes.

Some teeny told all of the Rolling Stone reviewers that they were too old to be reviewing PATD and that's why they hated on them so much. Then they suggested that all the "old people" hating on PATD take up another profession like knitting.

I offered to knit them a noose so they can hang themselves while listening to PATD.

:sad:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It's actually on my Myspace: Panic! At The Disco makes me want to shoot a puppy.:mad: (and I frickin' love animals...just not on a creepy PETA level). That's how awful they are. I'll stop.

PlaTheGreat said:
Some teeny told all of the Rolling Stone reviewers that they were too old to be reviewing PATD and that's why they hated on them so much. Then they suggested that all the "old people" hating on PATD take up another profession like knitting.

I offered to knit them a noose so they can hang themselves while listening to PATD.
:lol:

My younger sister has been a big fan of PATD for a couple of months but she didn't know what they looked like until 2 weeks ago. We were looking through some random music magazine and she stopped on a full page picture of them and said "Wait, what the FUCK? I didn't know there was a chick in this band." She didn't believe me when I told her they're all dudes with peniseseses.

Seriously, there's no way this is a dude:

ryanrosscc3.jpg

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

He's only 20, give him time to mature and fill out. Remember how Bono looked at that age!

U2isthebest said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. It's actually on my Myspace: Panic! At The Disco makes me want to shoot a puppy.:mad: (and I frickin' love animals...just not on a creepy PETA level). That's how awful they are. I'll stop.

Well, you'd be surprised, PETA doesn't really love puppies at all. They are not big on dogs or cats because they are carnivorous hunters and they can't make them go vegan. I could post you some links that proves how they were killing dogs and cats after telling people they were going to foster homes when there never were any foster homes, and even taking animals out of no kill shelters just to kill them. It makes my blood boil. But this is a music thread and I don't want to drag you guys down. I am not allowed on FYM anymore so I can't put them there. If any animal lover is interested in seeing the awful truth about PETA PM or email me. That's all I'm going to say for now.:| :( :censored:

Physical maturity ends at 21.

And I don't recall Bono ever wearing eye make up. Unless, you know, it's Mr. Macphisto. :drool:

U2Kitten said:
Remember how Bono looked at that age!

Yeah. Not like a woman. That guy from Panic!!1!!1 At The Disco looks like this one Asian chick in my anthropology class.

Edit: Sorry Khan, I hit reply before you made your post. :kiss:

What is Bono doing in a B&C thread anyway? :grumpy: Back to P!ATD and how they've made themselves appear even more emo by whining about the fact that everyone thinks they're emo.

Back
Top Bottom