Panic at the Disco: "We're not Emo"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:
boyfscosmic-vi.jpg

Bono looks so EMO in this picture:wink:

An Cat Dubh was pretty emo wasn't it? :huh:

xaviMF22 said:

I'm surprised, with you bad taste in music and all:wink:

I love the little feud you two have, but yeah...that was pretty bad. :|

In any case, to keep this on topic...

Crap > Panic1!1!!lolomg!!!! At The Disco

xaviMF22 said:
I still can't get over the fact that he changed the line from

hitler hairdo to "EMO hairdo":| :|

The real EMO look hairdo out there is the one with long swooping bangs way down over the face, and very short in back. Looks like a reverse mullet! :laugh: A lot of guys had it at the MTV Video Music Awards.

I only actually recognised a song as a a Panic At The Disco song a couple of weeks ago and I gotta say, I like what I'm hearing...

I've only heard 3 singles, and Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off is one of the most enjoyable songs I've heard this year.

Now I must make this clear. I don't just not like "emo". I am immensely "anti-emo" and detest the act of being "emo" or "being an emo" with a passion. If there was an Anti-Emo society, I'd run for president. I have nothing and don't want anything to do with "emos" at all.

Now whilst I may be wholeheartedly against the emo trend, it doesn't mean I'm gonna dismiss the songs or Panic At The Disco as a band.

I know bugger all about the band and it's members. All I know is that I'm enjoying what I'm hearing, so if PATD songs are being played on commercial radio I have no qualms at all.

I agree. I don't care what a band is labeled, I either like them or I don't. I admit I enjoy driving to "I Write Sins not Tragedies" (the "GD door" song)

Back
Top Bottom