Pandora charm bracelets (Chamilia, Biagi, etc.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I have a Pandora charm bracelet--this is actually my 2nd because I lost my first one. :grumpy:

Anyway, I just bought three new charms on eBay--a sunflower, a coffee cup, and a penguin (the sunflower is Biagi and the other 2 are Chamilia). I already have the Pandora cat and November birthstone charm, and the Biagi bunny.

Any other Interlanders have one of these bracelets? Collecting the charms is sooooo addicting, and taking the bracelets apart and putting them back together is a great time waster.

Do you mean the Italian charm bracelets? I have two and they are all filled up already! ebay is the best place to get them.. a couple bucks vs. $15 - $20 in the stores.

Not the flat, rectangular charms--the Pandora (and imitator) bracelets are threaded, and you sort of "screw" the charms on and off.

Oh, gosh, they are all over eBay. Just do a search for "Pandora bracelet" or "Pandora charm" or "Pandora bead." I don't have any pictures myself, but they're easy to find.

Last edited:
Some of those are incredibly cute.

When I need another expensive hobby, I know where to find one!

There are probably hundreds of different charms available by now. One I REEEEAAAAALLLLY want is the Pandora snowflake charm with the crystals in it, which is, like, $50 even on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom