Pam files for divorce!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
What a shocker!! :wink:

From TMZ:

TMZ has learned that Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from husband Kid Rock.

Anderson, who is represented by celebrity hotshot lawyer Neal Hersh, cited irreconcilable differences.

The couple was married August 3, 2006. Earlier this month, Anderson suffered a miscarriage.

We've learned there was not a prenup, however, the two were married for such a brief period of time it will probably have little impact.

Last edited:
I was actually rooting for this one to last. Pam could only go up after being married to that scumbag, Tommy Lee. I think Pam should just give up on marriage.

I was hoping this meant Jenna Fischer was filing from James Gunn.

A guy can dream.

We need to outlaw celebrity marriage.

It only benefits lawyers and gossip rags.

2 dudes who love each other can't get hitched?

Yet these assholes get married and divorced every other week.

Wow Kid Rock is such a classy mature man. I knew Borat had some sort of involvement :wink:

tmz.com

Pam Anderson and Kid Rock's short-lived marriage was doomed by Rock's "male insecurity and major anger issues," says a friend of Pam's – and it seems that Borat, of all people, might've been the final goofy straw.

As TMZ first reported, both Rock (real name: Bob Ritchie) and Anderson filed for divorce yesterday. And, according to a source in Page Six, the couple went to a screening of "Borat" at a Beverly Hills home two weeks ago, and Rock didn't like the movie one bit, screaming to Pam, "You're nothing but a whore! You're a slut! How could you do that movie?" in front of the assembled crowd after the film was shown. (Anderson plays the object of Borat's obsession in the film.)

And since that night, says the Post's source, "it has been icicles between them." Pam has left her Malibu home Sunday with her sons and decamped to Shutters on the Beach hotel in Santa Monica until Rock takes his things and vacates the property. She posted a terse statement on her website yesterday reading, in part, "Unfortunately impossible." No word from Rock's rep on the incident.

Her prince?

people.com

As the news spread about Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's mutual divorce filings after less than four months of marriage, friends have expressed their support – and their surprise.

Denise Richards, who just finished working with Anderson on the movie Blonde and Blonder in Vancouver, tells PEOPLE about her costar: "My thoughts are with her and her boys. Pam is a very strong woman and will get through this difficult time."

Traver Rains and Richie Rich, the New York City-based designers behind the fashion line Heatherette – who designed the dress Anderson wore at her St. Tropez wedding in July – say they were caught off guard by the news.

"Maybe it's a spat," Rich tells PEOPLE. "They're so in love, and I'd be surprised if it was over forever. I don't think she'd let her prince go."

Rich says he spoke with Anderson recently and she showed no signs anything was amiss in the marriage. "I thought they were the perfect couple, so in love, so happy," he says. "She found Prince Charming. I hope he didn't turn into a frog."

What made them work so well? "They're very energetic, they have that glow, that sparkle," says Rich. "Beyond Hollywood, they're such a good combination. They were such lovebirds. They're adorable."

He recalls, "She was so excited getting her dress and about St. Tropez. The rock star and the sex goddess – it's hot. They don't come along like them very often."

"I know Pamela's obsessed with her kids," says Rains. "They're always at the forefront of everything she's thinking about." Echoes Rich: "They share the love of kids."

Anderson has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, with her ex-husband, Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. Rock has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr., with former flame Kelley South Russell.

"Everyone thinks Pamela's just a bombshell, but she's a mom going to soccer practice," says Rich. "When I met him, Kid Rock was flying home to go to a chorus concert with his kid. It's the best of both worlds."

"I think that's what made the deal with the whole marriage – Pamela wouldn't have married him if he wasn't for his kids and vice versa," he adds. "Their kids come first."

Back
Top Bottom