Pam Anderson is getting married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
A Message From Pamela Anderson

She's confirmed it!

This is the statement Pam just posted on her website about her upcoming wedding to Kid Rock:

7/18/2006 I'm Getting Remarried!!!
Yes. I'm finally getting remarried...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through. Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp. Not able to let go of MY family picture...it's been sad and lonely and frustrating....I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and came back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing. I'm moving on...I feel like I'm finally free....I'm in love. I'm happy....I see the light...sounds dramatic but it's true.....I know some women can relate to this....My children are getting older. They know the truth and they are strong, smart kids. They love their Dad. They love their new Step Dad who they've known for years...time will pass. Wounds will heal. Some people may never grow up. Actions speak louder than words....watch!

Do you, skank, take this skank, to skank with until you get tired of each other?:wink:

Isn't this the guy who said "I feel women are put here on earth just for my pleasure, I've already had way more than my fair share of them and feel I haven't tried out all the kinds there are." :|

He made this icky statement when he was just starting out. Beats me what Pam sees in him. :|

(AP) --Pamela Anderson confirmed Wednesday she's ready to tie the knot with Kid Rock in France. And California. And Michigan. And Tennessee.

"I'm going to get married a few times this month to the same guy," said the 39-year-old actress, who wore a white veil pulled-back from her face during a news conference about her new online poker site, PamelaPoker.com.

She said her nuptials to the rocker, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, will take place near St. Tropez, France. They are reportedly planned for Saturday.

"If Bob knew he was getting married five years ago in St. Tropez, he wouldn't have believed it," Anderson said.

The former "Baywatch" star said the celebrations will also take her across the United States after the first ceremony.

"We had to do Malibu, we've got to do Detroit, and we've got to do Nashville," she said.

She offered no other details on the ceremonies.

Asked how she's coping with her nerves before the big event, she replied: "I have two words for you: champagne."

starsgoblue said:
She is such a bottomfeeder. Don' t get it. Not that she's superbright or anything....

she doesn't really ooze classiness either..did you see those pic's with her and Bono during the world cup:yikes: yowzers!! I don't dislike her.....but her and Kid Rock seem like an appropriate pair.

Kid Rock and the yacht in which he just had a wedding ceremony with Pamela Anderson.

Amongst the celebrity guests in attendance: maid of honor David LaChapelle and Elton John's husband David Furnish.

The yacht - called the Altavida - was completely covered and protected from the over 100 paparazzi circling in the water.

aDSC00700.jpg

aDSC00702.jpg

Isn't there something more important and worthwhile happening in the world than this Pamela Anderson-Kid Rock crappola? I mean, really! Who gives a crap? They'll be in divorce court in a matter of weeks. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom