Pam Anderson is getting married

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
has there been a video posted yet :shifty:

You took the words right out of my mouth....lol.

One thing for sure, there WON'T be any honeymoon video this time. Tommy Lee I can understand, but who in their right mind would want to see Kid Rock NAKED......ewwwwwwww.

Didn't she wear a white bikini when she married Tommy Lee?

^well that's interesting

I read this on Yahoo

We've heard all about the celebrations and joy at Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock's yacht-based St Tropez wedding. But it seems not everyone is raising a glass to the happy couple. Kid's ex, model Jill Marie Gulseth, is still reeling from the shock of being dumped by text.

Jill, 22, who had been dating Kid for three months , told America's In Touch mag: "To be broken up with in a text was just so shocking and upsetting.

"I cried a lot to friends and family. It's not easy seeing it in the
news every day. I mean, I was just with him at his house a few weeks ago.

"When we were together, we never spoke about Pam. I honestly wasn't focused on his history - I was focused on our future."

pam2.21.jpg

Wow, nice wedding photo

I read today that she supposedly said as her I do's "yeah, and I'm going to ride him like a cowboy". Somehow I have a personal preference for the good old fashioned "I do". Whatever floats their boat :shrug:

That marriage isn't even legally recognized, France has a three month residency and civil ceremony requirement.

U2Girl1978 said:
So I read in People magazine that Bono was invited to their wedding but he sent his regrets. Kid Rock sang With or Without You to Pamela. :happy:

:barf:

nice wedding pic....I bet her kids a proud:up:

U2Girl1978 said:
So I read in People magazine that Bono was invited to their wedding but he sent his regrets. Kid Rock sang With or Without You to Pamela. :happy:

Thank God. The last picture of him with PA was enough. He's smart to stay out of that whole arrangement!:yes:

JCOSTER said:

Thank God. The last picture of him with PA was enough. He's smart to stay out of that whole arrangement!:yes:

Wait a minute...earlier in Pleba, you posted that Edge was "sweet" for inviting Pam's kids over for a play date...but Bono shouldn't attend her wedding!?!

This makes no sense...?

people celebrate in different ways. let them be. not everyone can be "classy" or "upscale" or whatever. as long as everyone's happy, whatever floats their boats, etc...then thats all that matters i guess. i just dont get the whole celebrity bashing bit. we only know of them from tv, movies and pictures.

Back
Top Bottom